there's a skeleton in my closet
I only have three passwords that I use for anything that requires a password. And people who know my password will know all of them sound stupid. Lalalala.. Anyway, I'm so irritated that with just these 3 passwords, I can STILL manage to forget them sometimes. *sigh* Lucky I just have three. If not, mati.
So anyways, I went for a free health check with Este at the Arts Forum on Thursday! :) Andddddddd........ I'm now 46.7kg so that means I GAINED 1.7KG!! Alhamdulillah.. :) :) Super happy cos my months of pigging out finally paid off. And I also miraculously gained 1cm in height. Yay! Now I'm just 1cm away from 1.6m. Hahaha. And my BMI is also in the acceptable range. You guys have no idea how happy I am to hear this. Cos all my life, I'd been battling (chey battling seyy..) my skinniness and trying to gain weight by eating and eating and eating.
I think there's a misconception that skinny people like to remain skinny. I don't. I have friends who will say, "Suli, why would you not want to look skinny when you are skinny?" Well, for starters, I don't like the idea of looking like a skeleton. And secondly, yes it's true. We are never satisfied with what we have. I mean alhamdulillah, I never have to watch what I eat, but still... I hate it when I hear people describe me as 'super skinny' to others. I just hate it.
And I've friends who'd come up to me to say, "I wish I'm as thin as you." I think they're crazy. Hahaha.
Wah, see how much blog space I dedicated to this problem of mine. Haha.
And I wish I hadn't S/U-ed my Socio module. rrrrrrrrrr.. Just to make up for THAT, I shall take revenge by not studying at all for that module for finals. RRRRR..
K dah... Happy mugging everyone! :)
So anyways, I went for a free health check with Este at the Arts Forum on Thursday! :) Andddddddd........ I'm now 46.7kg so that means I GAINED 1.7KG!! Alhamdulillah.. :) :) Super happy cos my months of pigging out finally paid off. And I also miraculously gained 1cm in height. Yay! Now I'm just 1cm away from 1.6m. Hahaha. And my BMI is also in the acceptable range. You guys have no idea how happy I am to hear this. Cos all my life, I'd been battling (chey battling seyy..) my skinniness and trying to gain weight by eating and eating and eating.
I think there's a misconception that skinny people like to remain skinny. I don't. I have friends who will say, "Suli, why would you not want to look skinny when you are skinny?" Well, for starters, I don't like the idea of looking like a skeleton. And secondly, yes it's true. We are never satisfied with what we have. I mean alhamdulillah, I never have to watch what I eat, but still... I hate it when I hear people describe me as 'super skinny' to others. I just hate it.
And I've friends who'd come up to me to say, "I wish I'm as thin as you." I think they're crazy. Hahaha.
Wah, see how much blog space I dedicated to this problem of mine. Haha.
And I wish I hadn't S/U-ed my Socio module. rrrrrrrrrr.. Just to make up for THAT, I shall take revenge by not studying at all for that module for finals. RRRRR..
K dah... Happy mugging everyone! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home