Happy in the middle of the day for no apparent reason..
Assalamu'alaikum..
Hullo! Amaciam korang? :) The only thing I can remember about today was that I was sleepy giler. I was falling asleep everywhere.. Tutorial, break, lecture. Rabak. So after the lecture ended at 4pm, I decided to hop on the bus home. But strangely, now that I am back home, I'm not even sleepy. Haha.
Look at the time now.. It's not even 5pm and I'm already home! This is like, rare la.. But of course, I still have to get my butt out of the house after Maghrib to teach tuition but *shrugs* later.
I'm quite happy for a number of reasons. The top one being I'm already home at this hour, the second one being because I had a kick-ass workout yesterday (ok not exactly kickass but it is according to my standard okay) and the third one being I'm looking forward to that sleepover tomowwowwwww...!! Hahaha..
Yesterday's workout session almost didn't happen because well, it rained. But of course, do you think my personal trainer would let me off? Of course not! So we did crunches, some exercise stuff which killed my abdomen, dips, pretend push-ups and all.. Rounds after rounds. My personal trainer is mean and brutal. And he's a play cheat too! Made me do all those push-ups which he himself didn't do! Hahaha.. Jahat. Then we ran up and down stairs which nearly killed me too. And I realise a lot of my muscles have been lying dormant for centuries probably. Today, I was aching all over.. My thighs, tummy, back, arms. :(
But, I still wana jog tomowwow ok girls?
I wanna go swim but nobody wants to swim with me.. :( I wanna go swimming!! -Ok what's with me and exercising- Don't worry people, I've not suddenly gone crazy and become obsessed with living healthy. You'll be glad to know that my eating habits are still disgustingly the same. In fact, I had the best breakfasts this week so far :) Monday was spaghetti and fried chicken, Tuesday and today were rice with nice nice lauk. Don't ask me how I amnage to telan all those things at 7am, I just have the ability to, ok? Hehe, I'm a food person :)
I'm craving for chocolate muffins and the only reason why I'd have cravings for baked stuff would be that I'm craving to bake.. So shall try to make a batch of muffins on Sunday :)
Life's been good to me so far. I even managed to deposit cash today, finally. It's good to know that I'm managing my own finances well, without any input from parents. There are months when I make losses (like when I make impulse buys, urgh) but there are months when I manage to save.
So moral of the story is? Makan breakfast yang baik ok, korang-korang semua?
Anyways, teroka seni pictures are finally up on my fotopages. jadi bagi mereka yang ingin melihatnya, silalah. Jangan malu-malu. suliyati.fotopages.com
Hullo! Amaciam korang? :) The only thing I can remember about today was that I was sleepy giler. I was falling asleep everywhere.. Tutorial, break, lecture. Rabak. So after the lecture ended at 4pm, I decided to hop on the bus home. But strangely, now that I am back home, I'm not even sleepy. Haha.
Look at the time now.. It's not even 5pm and I'm already home! This is like, rare la.. But of course, I still have to get my butt out of the house after Maghrib to teach tuition but *shrugs* later.
I'm quite happy for a number of reasons. The top one being I'm already home at this hour, the second one being because I had a kick-ass workout yesterday (ok not exactly kickass but it is according to my standard okay) and the third one being I'm looking forward to that sleepover tomowwowwwww...!! Hahaha..
Yesterday's workout session almost didn't happen because well, it rained. But of course, do you think my personal trainer would let me off? Of course not! So we did crunches, some exercise stuff which killed my abdomen, dips, pretend push-ups and all.. Rounds after rounds. My personal trainer is mean and brutal. And he's a play cheat too! Made me do all those push-ups which he himself didn't do! Hahaha.. Jahat. Then we ran up and down stairs which nearly killed me too. And I realise a lot of my muscles have been lying dormant for centuries probably. Today, I was aching all over.. My thighs, tummy, back, arms. :(
But, I still wana jog tomowwow ok girls?
I wanna go swim but nobody wants to swim with me.. :( I wanna go swimming!! -Ok what's with me and exercising- Don't worry people, I've not suddenly gone crazy and become obsessed with living healthy. You'll be glad to know that my eating habits are still disgustingly the same. In fact, I had the best breakfasts this week so far :) Monday was spaghetti and fried chicken, Tuesday and today were rice with nice nice lauk. Don't ask me how I amnage to telan all those things at 7am, I just have the ability to, ok? Hehe, I'm a food person :)
I'm craving for chocolate muffins and the only reason why I'd have cravings for baked stuff would be that I'm craving to bake.. So shall try to make a batch of muffins on Sunday :)
Life's been good to me so far. I even managed to deposit cash today, finally. It's good to know that I'm managing my own finances well, without any input from parents. There are months when I make losses (like when I make impulse buys, urgh) but there are months when I manage to save.
So moral of the story is? Makan breakfast yang baik ok, korang-korang semua?
Anyways, teroka seni pictures are finally up on my fotopages. jadi bagi mereka yang ingin melihatnya, silalah. Jangan malu-malu. suliyati.fotopages.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home