this is a happy post
Assalamua'alaikum..
I was still snoozing when I got a phone call from Nas at 9.45am. And with it, the happiest news I've ever heard in quite a while :) :) :) I'm serioudly happy. I don't know why. Of course I'm not going to burst the bubble here and reveal the news in such a public place, but as a friend, I'm really happy for you :) (No, Nas is not getting married.. hehe)
I know, I know, STILL snoozing at 9.45am?? *tsk tsk* I've stopped becoming a morning person.. :(
Anyway, yesterday night I went CRAZY, y'all.. I went on a spring cleaning rampage for a full 2 hours in my room. Every single thing that could be dusted, I dusted. Nothing was spared, not even the perfume bottles - even they got wiped down. I packed and re-packed my cupboards. And I was such a snob too - too old, too useless, no sentimental value, OUT you go. Hahah.. eksyen betul!
But my room is now amazingly neat :) Which now brings me to another 'career' option after I graduate : become a maid lor! Hahaha.. but I think I'm pretty good at cleaning ok? Plus I looooveee doing laundry and washing dishes. But I'll probably charge $50 per hour? Hahah, mahalnya!
Ok dah, gue mau berambos. Adios. :)
I was still snoozing when I got a phone call from Nas at 9.45am. And with it, the happiest news I've ever heard in quite a while :) :) :) I'm serioudly happy. I don't know why. Of course I'm not going to burst the bubble here and reveal the news in such a public place, but as a friend, I'm really happy for you :) (No, Nas is not getting married.. hehe)
I know, I know, STILL snoozing at 9.45am?? *tsk tsk* I've stopped becoming a morning person.. :(
Anyway, yesterday night I went CRAZY, y'all.. I went on a spring cleaning rampage for a full 2 hours in my room. Every single thing that could be dusted, I dusted. Nothing was spared, not even the perfume bottles - even they got wiped down. I packed and re-packed my cupboards. And I was such a snob too - too old, too useless, no sentimental value, OUT you go. Hahah.. eksyen betul!
But my room is now amazingly neat :) Which now brings me to another 'career' option after I graduate : become a maid lor! Hahaha.. but I think I'm pretty good at cleaning ok? Plus I looooveee doing laundry and washing dishes. But I'll probably charge $50 per hour? Hahah, mahalnya!
Ok dah, gue mau berambos. Adios. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home