Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh yucks! Today, I saw something totally disgusting. I was on my way up the shuttle bus from Science, when this guy cut into the queue. Not only did he cut the queue, in the midst of it all, he was digging his nose! And not only did he dig his nose in the open, he did not even bother to avoid using the finger he used and proceeded to board the bus and touched-touched every single thing!!!!! Oh yucks yucks yucks! This is one of the reasons why I only use 1/10 of my nail to press the button in the lift. Because of disgusting people like this. Ergh.

Anyway, I have a test tomorrow and guess what? Ok, takyah guess since you guys should already know what a professional bumbum I am. I haven't finished studying like two whole big chunks! Best laaa. And I've been out on BOTH monday and tuesday nights. Hehe.. That's the way to go!


Oh yeah, and people, not everything that has five digits is a human ok?.. Hahahahaha. So dumb!


So anyway, semalam I went to watch a play by the Theatre Studies students. I thought it was good. :) Good job, Ridzal! The play was simple - simple plot, simple props but done in good taste. I've seen plays with over-elaborate props but still fail to deliver, so watching The Clouds Go By was a nice change. Tapi duduk front row nyaris-nyaris kena hujan. Hahahah...

Alright, better hit the notes if I even want a 50% chance of passing, so adios! Take care and goodnight! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home