Monday, March 19, 2007

Fried eggs

Assalamu'alaikum..

I haven't blogged for so long cos last week was pretty crazy trying to catch up on so many things and now my brain is a bit fried. Both my projects are due this week, but I've managed to finish up one and do just a little more for the other, alhamdulillah :)

Next week the second round of CAs will begin and then it's two more weeks before the reading week and then exams! :s So don't expect me to blog much til then..

I think people will only realise their true nature not when they're happy. You know yourself the most when you're sad. For me, if I'm sad or angry, don't even bother talking to me. Nothing will get into my head cos I will decide myself when I want to come to terms with whatever I'm feeling at that point in time.

I'm so tired. I just wish I will stop being cengeng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home