Friday, February 23, 2007

I've got better things to do, but...

It's recess week, but it hardly looks like it right now in school. The library is as packed as ever. You can't blame us students; the week after this will be the week full of tests and project submissions. I myself have four midterm tests to plough through, and 2 group projects. Mampos.

Anyway! It doesn't mean I have to deprive myself of entertainment, so I've been scouring through youtube for my type of songs cos it's so hard to find songs that suit my taste on radio nowadays; they're too pop. Hahah, eksyen nyerrr aku.. =p

Song recommendations (do click on the link. These songs are worth a listen):
(1) Paolo Nutini - These streets

I think Nutini's my latest celebrity crush cos he's just sooo gorgeous! Do check him out in the video! Hahah... Plus all his songs are meaningful and definitely not one of those mass-produced kinds. This song has a lot of meaning. Check out the chorus:

life is good, and the sun is shining
everybody flirts to their ideal place
and the children all smile as a boat shuffled by them
trying to pretend that they've got som space

These streets, have too many names for me
I'm used to glenfield road and spending my time down in our quay
I'll get used to this eventually
I know, I know...

(2) Lily Allen - Littlest Things

She's another unique artist.. Her songs sound out this era.

dreams, dreams
of when we had just started things
dreams of you and me
it seems, it seems
that i can't shake those memories
i wonder if you have the same dreams too.

-------------------

ok dah, itu aja. time to hit the books. chiow! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home