Monday, March 05, 2007

For the sake of updating...

Assalamu'alaikum..

Hmrph.. I was wondering why blogger didn't show my new post after such a long time, so I decided to check by logging in, and guess what? My entry was totally gone la! I've been hearing complaints about blogger's services and now I can finally say I'm complaining too!! Hmprh.

So anyways, I'm so happy now cos I've finished my 4 tests, so can rest for a bit, before dying again to complete my projects and then the final exams =s yikes. But I can't wait for May to arrive cos that's when all the fun begins! :) Nak tertonggeng dance sampai pecah pinggang pun boleh seyy..

So yeah, the two tests today were weird. Cos I totally can't predict how I'd do for them. Can do, but dunno whether correct or not. Haiya, I hate this kind of tests..

Ok la, I think that's all for now. Tata!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home