The Great Slumber Party
Assalamua'alaikum..
Omg, I'm still quite fresh and awake despite a really great slumber party last night at Ain's. I mean, who really sleeps at slumber parties right? But last night was sewious gewek stuff. As what the girls and I were saying, some girls find fun in doing quiet activities like watching the sunset, girl talks and all, but not us. We have giler fun. ;)
It started with a 'detoxifying' session first at MS' Usul Fiqh talk, before the 'toxification' session started. After the talk, all our tanduks (and in fana's case, fangs ;)) came out. Sia-sia saja aku pakai baju lawa-lawa nak pegi Vivo City (ahahahahahaha), last-last we ate at Fong Seng. Wahhh geweknyerrrrrrr.. Hahaha.
And after that, we had a smashing fun time at the YIH students' lounge playing fusball because it was the only machine available. The other machines cheated us man.. Haha anyway, I loooovveee the team event where we'd come up with cheers just to irritate the other team. And we looked forward to winning for our team just to show off our cheers laa.
"Eh, pegi blah"
"Eh eh... do you hear that?.. Apa tu eh? Is that the sound of.... us WINNING??"
"tu lah, dah pekak pulak"
Hahahahah. It was sooooo fun.
After that, a secret session at a secret place. Haha kita giler. And shah likes to dangdut ;) And Ain can get kental at times too. Bila lagu jiwang keluar, hahaha...
So after that was the real slumber party. Everybody changed into PJs!!! :) :) So nice.. I can't remember much but we eventually fell asleep at 4am. Then bfast at MacD and then blah.
Then bro fetched me and now I'm back home in front of my lovely comp :)
Have a nice day everyone! :)
Omg, I'm still quite fresh and awake despite a really great slumber party last night at Ain's. I mean, who really sleeps at slumber parties right? But last night was sewious gewek stuff. As what the girls and I were saying, some girls find fun in doing quiet activities like watching the sunset, girl talks and all, but not us. We have giler fun. ;)
It started with a 'detoxifying' session first at MS' Usul Fiqh talk, before the 'toxification' session started. After the talk, all our tanduks (and in fana's case, fangs ;)) came out. Sia-sia saja aku pakai baju lawa-lawa nak pegi Vivo City (ahahahahahaha), last-last we ate at Fong Seng. Wahhh geweknyerrrrrrr.. Hahaha.
And after that, we had a smashing fun time at the YIH students' lounge playing fusball because it was the only machine available. The other machines cheated us man.. Haha anyway, I loooovveee the team event where we'd come up with cheers just to irritate the other team. And we looked forward to winning for our team just to show off our cheers laa.
"Eh, pegi blah"
"Eh eh... do you hear that?.. Apa tu eh? Is that the sound of.... us WINNING??"
"tu lah, dah pekak pulak"
Hahahahah. It was sooooo fun.
After that, a secret session at a secret place. Haha kita giler. And shah likes to dangdut ;) And Ain can get kental at times too. Bila lagu jiwang keluar, hahaha...
So after that was the real slumber party. Everybody changed into PJs!!! :) :) So nice.. I can't remember much but we eventually fell asleep at 4am. Then bfast at MacD and then blah.
Then bro fetched me and now I'm back home in front of my lovely comp :)
Have a nice day everyone! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home