Assalamu'alaikum..
I love youtube! :) I managed to listen to the entire surah Al-Araf recited by Mishary Rashid :) :) Masya'Allah, such beautiful verses.. No human could have been a better poet. And such a beautiful voice too.
I've been pretty busy going out these past weeks. Hehe, I though I have tests coming up?! Haha.. But I still have to enjoy what.. ;p
Went out Nana, my childhood friend last Sunday. After so long yeah, babe? ;)
And then I had dinner with kat just to catch up with each other :) It was fun. And I'm glad to see that we can still bug each other with weird sounds and silly squabbles. Some things don't change. And some things that money just can't buy. :)
Anyway, I can't really think of what to blog about right now. I always have stuff to write but everything will go right out of my brain by the time I reach the blogger's page. Oh God, I'm getting old!
So anyway before I leave, I just have something to share which I found really funny. It was told by my ustaz :
Iblis, sebelum dia menjadi kaffir, telah sujud menghadap Allah selama 8000 tahun. Setelah Allah mencipta Adam dan memerintah semua (malaikat dan syaitan) untuk menyembah Adam, Iblis mengengkar. Disebabkan keengkarannya, Iblis telah dibuang dari syurga dan dikafirkan. Bayangkan. Iblis tidak menyembah dan mengengkar perintah Allah hanya sekali sahaja, dan terus dipanggil kaffir. Kita yang kadang-kadang tertinggal solat dah berapa ribu kali agaknya, bila dipanggil kaffir, melenting.. ;p
Ok fine, if you don't find that funny, s'ok.. It WAS funny when ustaz said it. It just strikes a nerve somewhere, doesn't it?
I love youtube! :) I managed to listen to the entire surah Al-Araf recited by Mishary Rashid :) :) Masya'Allah, such beautiful verses.. No human could have been a better poet. And such a beautiful voice too.
I've been pretty busy going out these past weeks. Hehe, I though I have tests coming up?! Haha.. But I still have to enjoy what.. ;p
Went out Nana, my childhood friend last Sunday. After so long yeah, babe? ;)
And then I had dinner with kat just to catch up with each other :) It was fun. And I'm glad to see that we can still bug each other with weird sounds and silly squabbles. Some things don't change. And some things that money just can't buy. :)
Anyway, I can't really think of what to blog about right now. I always have stuff to write but everything will go right out of my brain by the time I reach the blogger's page. Oh God, I'm getting old!
So anyway before I leave, I just have something to share which I found really funny. It was told by my ustaz :
Iblis, sebelum dia menjadi kaffir, telah sujud menghadap Allah selama 8000 tahun. Setelah Allah mencipta Adam dan memerintah semua (malaikat dan syaitan) untuk menyembah Adam, Iblis mengengkar. Disebabkan keengkarannya, Iblis telah dibuang dari syurga dan dikafirkan. Bayangkan. Iblis tidak menyembah dan mengengkar perintah Allah hanya sekali sahaja, dan terus dipanggil kaffir. Kita yang kadang-kadang tertinggal solat dah berapa ribu kali agaknya, bila dipanggil kaffir, melenting.. ;p
Ok fine, if you don't find that funny, s'ok.. It WAS funny when ustaz said it. It just strikes a nerve somewhere, doesn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home