Sunday, February 25, 2007

back to school tomorrow, and i'm gonna die..

Alright, baybeh! I'm back with a new layout which I totally loveee.. :) I decided I had to change the layout cos I realise I had the previous one since I was in j2, and err... it looks super bimbotic (SO unlike me. yayayayaya *rolls eyes*) and too pink. So yep, to welcome the year I'm going to be 20, I shall have a more mature-looking blog. Haha, what an irony cos I'm still downright childish.

Hey, at least I admit okayyyy?..

My whole saturday was burnt well-spent on Teroka Seni, which I'm glad to say, didn't turn out to be flop.. :) The kids enjoyed it and even asked for a camp next time. Haha, TUKAR COMMITTEE please!!! I SO can't imagine planning a camp. Just being the marketing officer alone for a one-day event dah terkial-kial, I won't even dream of organizing a camp... Hahah. Where did my leadership skills go to? (If I had any in the first place hahaha :p)

I was the station i/c for Tarian, and as usual, aku main asal boleh aje. I had to keep on calling Aidil for help cos I was clueless as to what to do.. Haha. Everytime Reeza (who was the station master) asked me about things, I'd be like "I don't know" and then picit-picit handphone call somebody who might know. And then when Huda asked me about points system, aku main lanyak aje kasik answer hhahahaha.. Sorry about that, Huda :p Oh, and I found out Zul sucks at giving directions ;) But still, good job, Zul! (like he reads my blog.. Never mind. Nizar, convey this message to him please)

So anyways, it's back to school for us tomorrow! Omigosh omigosh, I'm nervous cos I'm sooooooo unprepared and un-everythingelseyoucanthinkof. BUT. I shall be optimistic and convince myself I will breeze through the week.. Insya'Allah. Haha, there's confidence, and then there's blind hope..

Will be uploading the photos of Teroka Seni on my photopage soon: suliyati.fotopages.com. I said SOON. Not yet. So don't hound me for the photos for the next few days cos I have to bury my nose in books and notes sebab kalau tak aku matiiiiiiiii......

Best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home