Endorphins
Assalamu'alaikum..
1 test down, 3 more to go :( Yeeesh. Sometimes I just wish that I can skip all these sucky parts and go right into holidays and then graduate from the University of Holidays. Best kan kalau macam tu? But OF COURSE, I have to deal with sucky grades and whatever..
Anyways, at least today I got myself some endorphins flowing in my blood circulation, yo! :) Yep, did my dose of running and it's really true you know, that you do feel better after an exercise. It's not some cooked-up story made by your PE teachers to get your lazy bumbum off that couch.. It's really true that exercise triggers the release of endorphins, those happy hormones :) But today, my run was lousy. Bleugh. The last time I ran 8 rounds, so ambitious me set a target of 9 rounds today. But. A case of nausea made me stop running after only the 6th round. Weak ahh...
But let's look on the bright side shall we? It's good to get those cardiac muslces pumping, yo! Hahah.. I'm obviously sucky at attempting to sound like one of those rappers.
Ok dah. Itu sahaja buat hari ini para penonton..
1 test down, 3 more to go :( Yeeesh. Sometimes I just wish that I can skip all these sucky parts and go right into holidays and then graduate from the University of Holidays. Best kan kalau macam tu? But OF COURSE, I have to deal with sucky grades and whatever..
Anyways, at least today I got myself some endorphins flowing in my blood circulation, yo! :) Yep, did my dose of running and it's really true you know, that you do feel better after an exercise. It's not some cooked-up story made by your PE teachers to get your lazy bumbum off that couch.. It's really true that exercise triggers the release of endorphins, those happy hormones :) But today, my run was lousy. Bleugh. The last time I ran 8 rounds, so ambitious me set a target of 9 rounds today. But. A case of nausea made me stop running after only the 6th round. Weak ahh...
But let's look on the bright side shall we? It's good to get those cardiac muslces pumping, yo! Hahah.. I'm obviously sucky at attempting to sound like one of those rappers.
Ok dah. Itu sahaja buat hari ini para penonton..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home