I've always worn my hair short as far as I can remember - the shorter the better. If you guys can remember, my hair back in JC:

was THAT short. (taken with my lousy camera phone).
I miss that hairstyle. SO, I decided to go for a haircut today. And I want to complain!!! *whineeeeeeeeeeee*
I think the lady is so unprofessional!!! I showed her the picture above and told her "I want my hair very short, like this". And she looked at the picture and said "Oh boy cut huh? Can can"
So I confidently sat down in the chair, thinking that she would stick to that hairstyle, while she confidently decided to change my hairstyle, confident that I would perhaps like the surprise she's going to give me, WITHOUT INFORMING ME FIRST!!
It was only when she was about to finish that she told me "I'm going to give you a nice bob ok..." When I heard the word bob I was already feeling a lil uneasy cos from my limited fashion vocab, bob means shoulder length. And guess what? Not only did she give me a bob, she gave me an A-line bob. *screams* Like hello? I HATE A-Line bob! The only person who can carry it is Victoria Beckham and everyone else who attempts it looks a little funny in my opinion. So anyway, I was gasping in horror at my reflection cos the hairstyle so tak kena with my face shape so I immediately told her, "No, it's supposed to be shorter". And she said "No la, now this is the trend what.."
WAS SHE EVEN LISTENING TO ME WHEN I ASKED HER TO CUT MY HAIR LIKE IN THE ABOVE PICTURE??? WHo cares about the trends??
So she cut my hair shorter like I told her to but it's still not very nice. Now I look like Spaceman Spiff.
Rrr..

was THAT short. (taken with my lousy camera phone).
I miss that hairstyle. SO, I decided to go for a haircut today. And I want to complain!!! *whineeeeeeeeeeee*
I think the lady is so unprofessional!!! I showed her the picture above and told her "I want my hair very short, like this". And she looked at the picture and said "Oh boy cut huh? Can can"
So I confidently sat down in the chair, thinking that she would stick to that hairstyle, while she confidently decided to change my hairstyle, confident that I would perhaps like the surprise she's going to give me, WITHOUT INFORMING ME FIRST!!
It was only when she was about to finish that she told me "I'm going to give you a nice bob ok..." When I heard the word bob I was already feeling a lil uneasy cos from my limited fashion vocab, bob means shoulder length. And guess what? Not only did she give me a bob, she gave me an A-line bob. *screams* Like hello? I HATE A-Line bob! The only person who can carry it is Victoria Beckham and everyone else who attempts it looks a little funny in my opinion. So anyway, I was gasping in horror at my reflection cos the hairstyle so tak kena with my face shape so I immediately told her, "No, it's supposed to be shorter". And she said "No la, now this is the trend what.."
WAS SHE EVEN LISTENING TO ME WHEN I ASKED HER TO CUT MY HAIR LIKE IN THE ABOVE PICTURE??? WHo cares about the trends??
So she cut my hair shorter like I told her to but it's still not very nice. Now I look like Spaceman Spiff.
Rrr..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home