GAHHHHH...
I just typed a super long entry and it went gaboosh.
I'm so malas so in summary, I like dangdut songs cos when I sing them Suf gets irritated, I'm glad the wedding's over, I wanna drop one my tutees, I don't like rude people, I don't like to see animals in the zoo cos it's cruel and I think those people at the zoo really should be charged with cruelty to animals especially the way they treat the polar bears, I think Crocs shoes are very ugly even if they try to disguise it as proper girls' and mens' shoes cos who can take away the ugly material and obiang colours.... And I think that's it.
Back to notes now.
I just typed a super long entry and it went gaboosh.
I'm so malas so in summary, I like dangdut songs cos when I sing them Suf gets irritated, I'm glad the wedding's over, I wanna drop one my tutees, I don't like rude people, I don't like to see animals in the zoo cos it's cruel and I think those people at the zoo really should be charged with cruelty to animals especially the way they treat the polar bears, I think Crocs shoes are very ugly even if they try to disguise it as proper girls' and mens' shoes cos who can take away the ugly material and obiang colours.... And I think that's it.
Back to notes now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home