Saturday, April 28, 2007

Almost free

Assalamu'alaikum...

Heeheehee. I'm so happy and excited. Not for myself though, but for a dear friend who's just told me a happy piece of news. I'm like that sometimes, getting all excited when it's not even me who's getting that piece of news. Haha. :) :) Keep me updated k? ;)

Anywayyysssssssssss, i'm almost free cos now I don't hafta worry about the arterial supply and veinous drainage of the thyroid gland or what can cause pain in the left iliac fossa region, neither do I hafta worry anymore about which phylum of animals possess nematocysts or which are radially symmetrical. I also don't have to analyse how gender ideology is closely interwoven with the ideology of a normal family, or why divorce is such a social problem cos of all its implications on the family and hence the State. You know why? Cos Anatomy, Biodiversity and Soci of Family papers are overrrrrrr... Yesssssaaahhh!

Come May 3rd, I'll be completely free! :) Okay, only after 7pm though. Haha.

I can't wait for May to come. It's gonna be a great month for sure. Well for starters, there's the vacation and then all the beautiful people's birthdays. Hehe...

Ok that's all. Have a happy life people! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home