the sweeeeeeeet taste of freedom
Assalamu'alaikum...
Heeheeheee!! I'm done with my examsssss!!!! Yesssahhh.. And with that, the end of my freshman year in NUS! :) :) I don't have to go to school for 3 months! I don't have to worry over missing lectures (lots of it)! No more worries about tests/papers/assignments! And I don't have to pretend to be worried about not doing my tutorials padahal sebenarnya aku pun tak kisah! Haahaa..
Actually yesterday the freedom came after a prolonged torture. Do you know what time my paper started? 5pm!! Wah liao. I think they purposely slot the paper in that timing just to torture us and make us anxious and resah gelisah the ENTIRE DAY and by the time 5pm comes, we'll be all tired and sleepy. Hmph! Haha.. Anyway school was such a ghost town yesterday cos almost 4/5 of the student population were done with their exams (yes, I'm ketinggalan zaman..). I went up to the 6th level of the library and it was sooooooooo quiet my ears almost exploded cos the silence was so deafening. Berdesing seh! So I decided to hum to myself quietly just to prevent any unwanted harm to my ears. Can you imagine if I went partially deaf before the paper? "Put your pens down, don't continue writing..." "Huh? HUH? What did he say???"
So anyway after the paper me and mayvina went to vivo! :) Este was supposed to join us but she had to go for her rehearsal, boo. Haha, anyway semalam I wore red tudung so it matched Este's hair! I think the pictures sure turn out nice one. Hahah.. Semangat seh that babe bangun 2.30 to watch the Man U game, hehe ;)
Actually the plan was to have dinner then shop a bit. But by the time we could decide on what to eat, what to have for dessert + the ultra long wait for the food (I think Secret Recipe should employ more chefs.. lambat giler seh the food), it was 9.45pm by the time we got out of the restaurant. Which shop still open I ask you?? Hmrph...
Ok so that was how my day went yesterday. I love my maymay! :) :)
Anyways since I've been tagged by MakLahMentel, here goes :
----------------------------------
10 weird things
The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.
1) I don't drink teh tarik, and I don't eat mutton. I think it has to do with an incident long time ago where I vomitted after I ate some mutton thingy and teh tarik cos I fell and had to be admitted to the hospital. After that, the smell of teh tarik and mutton probably got linked to the bad experience and I've hated them since.
2) Most people think I'm friendly, but I'm not lor. Haha I think I'm one of the most anti-social people I've ever known. Like when I see people I know but am not close to, and I know that they were heading the same direction as I was, I'd actually slow my steps down so I don't have to catch up with them. Or I'd look away and pretend I never see them. hahaha! See? Super anti-social.
3) Elaborating on fact no.2, I like to do things alone. Like going out alone and shopping alone. I like it cos I think my pace is too fast for me to go shopping with other girls excpet for shah who's the only girl I know who walks fast in shopping centres like me. Hahha... And guys have poor taste so cannot trust their judgement. So when I'm alone, I can do whatever I like ;)
4) I'm not scared of ghosts or the dark, but I'm super scared of going into those haunted houses at theme parks. Haha, seriously weird. I don't really mind if you ask me to go into the jungle alone at midnight (in fact, that's been done) but I'd be like really scared of fake ghosts cos they can kacau-kacau me and I hate that.
5) I love animals, but I'm super scared of them. I think animals are magnificent, but if a cat so much as brushes past my leg, I'd let out a bloodcurdling scream. can ask sufian if you don't believe.
6) Betcha guys didn't know this.. But I'm quite environmentally friendly. Haha serious! Everywhere I go I switch off lights or power outlets that are not in use, and before I can go to sleep every night, I must make double sure that all the taps at home are not leaking. Don;t waste fuel or water hor! And try not to take those plastic bags at the supermarkets if you don;t really need them!
7) I'm quite a cengeng person. I cry when I watch Hindi movies, I cry when I watch animal documentaries (???).... Eh quite sad leh to see animals die. The other time I watched this cheetah who had a few offsprings and her leg was wounded and she slowly died of infection. Her very young offsprings all crowded around her even days after she died cos they were expecting her to get them food and bring them to a safe water spot. So sad right??
8) I've cried in the bus and mrt before cos I was reading some sad story books. No, not those romance novels but stories about massacres and war horrors. See? Cengeng.
9) Some days I'd wake up and think I look so fugly I'd dread going out of the house.
10) If I stretch out my tongue, it can reach my nose. Got long tongue la.
Ok dah habis! Haha... I'm gonna break the rules. Anyone who wants to do this, do la! :)
Bye bye....
Heeheeheee!! I'm done with my examsssss!!!! Yesssahhh.. And with that, the end of my freshman year in NUS! :) :) I don't have to go to school for 3 months! I don't have to worry over missing lectures (lots of it)! No more worries about tests/papers/assignments! And I don't have to pretend to be worried about not doing my tutorials padahal sebenarnya aku pun tak kisah! Haahaa..
Actually yesterday the freedom came after a prolonged torture. Do you know what time my paper started? 5pm!! Wah liao. I think they purposely slot the paper in that timing just to torture us and make us anxious and resah gelisah the ENTIRE DAY and by the time 5pm comes, we'll be all tired and sleepy. Hmph! Haha.. Anyway school was such a ghost town yesterday cos almost 4/5 of the student population were done with their exams (yes, I'm ketinggalan zaman..). I went up to the 6th level of the library and it was sooooooooo quiet my ears almost exploded cos the silence was so deafening. Berdesing seh! So I decided to hum to myself quietly just to prevent any unwanted harm to my ears. Can you imagine if I went partially deaf before the paper? "Put your pens down, don't continue writing..." "Huh? HUH? What did he say???"
So anyway after the paper me and mayvina went to vivo! :) Este was supposed to join us but she had to go for her rehearsal, boo. Haha, anyway semalam I wore red tudung so it matched Este's hair! I think the pictures sure turn out nice one. Hahah.. Semangat seh that babe bangun 2.30 to watch the Man U game, hehe ;)
Actually the plan was to have dinner then shop a bit. But by the time we could decide on what to eat, what to have for dessert + the ultra long wait for the food (I think Secret Recipe should employ more chefs.. lambat giler seh the food), it was 9.45pm by the time we got out of the restaurant. Which shop still open I ask you?? Hmrph...
Ok so that was how my day went yesterday. I love my maymay! :) :)
Anyways since I've been tagged by MakLahMentel, here goes :
----------------------------------
10 weird things
The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.
1) I don't drink teh tarik, and I don't eat mutton. I think it has to do with an incident long time ago where I vomitted after I ate some mutton thingy and teh tarik cos I fell and had to be admitted to the hospital. After that, the smell of teh tarik and mutton probably got linked to the bad experience and I've hated them since.
2) Most people think I'm friendly, but I'm not lor. Haha I think I'm one of the most anti-social people I've ever known. Like when I see people I know but am not close to, and I know that they were heading the same direction as I was, I'd actually slow my steps down so I don't have to catch up with them. Or I'd look away and pretend I never see them. hahaha! See? Super anti-social.
3) Elaborating on fact no.2, I like to do things alone. Like going out alone and shopping alone. I like it cos I think my pace is too fast for me to go shopping with other girls excpet for shah who's the only girl I know who walks fast in shopping centres like me. Hahha... And guys have poor taste so cannot trust their judgement. So when I'm alone, I can do whatever I like ;)
4) I'm not scared of ghosts or the dark, but I'm super scared of going into those haunted houses at theme parks. Haha, seriously weird. I don't really mind if you ask me to go into the jungle alone at midnight (in fact, that's been done) but I'd be like really scared of fake ghosts cos they can kacau-kacau me and I hate that.
5) I love animals, but I'm super scared of them. I think animals are magnificent, but if a cat so much as brushes past my leg, I'd let out a bloodcurdling scream. can ask sufian if you don't believe.
6) Betcha guys didn't know this.. But I'm quite environmentally friendly. Haha serious! Everywhere I go I switch off lights or power outlets that are not in use, and before I can go to sleep every night, I must make double sure that all the taps at home are not leaking. Don;t waste fuel or water hor! And try not to take those plastic bags at the supermarkets if you don;t really need them!
7) I'm quite a cengeng person. I cry when I watch Hindi movies, I cry when I watch animal documentaries (???).... Eh quite sad leh to see animals die. The other time I watched this cheetah who had a few offsprings and her leg was wounded and she slowly died of infection. Her very young offsprings all crowded around her even days after she died cos they were expecting her to get them food and bring them to a safe water spot. So sad right??
8) I've cried in the bus and mrt before cos I was reading some sad story books. No, not those romance novels but stories about massacres and war horrors. See? Cengeng.
9) Some days I'd wake up and think I look so fugly I'd dread going out of the house.
10) If I stretch out my tongue, it can reach my nose. Got long tongue la.
Ok dah habis! Haha... I'm gonna break the rules. Anyone who wants to do this, do la! :)
Bye bye....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home