one hot un-lazy tuesday
Assalaamu'alaikum..
Aloha! I'm so excited cos I've finally started studying.. like for the first time in this second semester. Haha.. I have to la, if not everything that went wrong in the first semester will happen again this sem (Na'uzubillah).
So this morning had tuition with Khalis at 10am. After which I hopped over to school (ok, I hopped over to KFC first hehe).. Ok, why am I such a loser and going to school when it's the holidays? Cos I deliberately (and smartly) left my my textbooks in the locker so that I will have to go back to school if I wanna study. Otherwise, if I were to 'study' at home, I'd end up studying for 15min and tertonggang terbalik the rest of the day. (See? so smart). So 1 hour spent on travelling is fine by me :)
Today is such a freaking hot day I don't blame myself if I start getting 457694 shades darker cos it's been like this the past few weeks. Oh, btw, the kampung wedding was blast :) Lovesssss kampung weddings. They're so different and definitely a much more exciting affair than in Singapore.
Anyway, I think everything is like against me la. Everything that could go wrong went wrong today haha, what's new...
Irritating thing #1: My contact lenses refused to cooperate with my eyes. I tried millions of times to sumbat them into my eyes but after the 394943th time, I finally decided my poor, irritated and red eyes had had enough so I just put on my glasses and rushed out of the house to....
Discover the bus services today are freaking slow due to the public holiday - Irritating thing #2. So got to my tutee's house a lil late by 15min.. But still ok.
Irritating thing #3: Was queueing up at the 96 bus line when this lady told me to check the sign to see if there's service 96 today. And with my luck, of COURSE there was no 96 service today. So had to take 189 which terminated at the Kent Ridge Terminal, which means I had to climb up the hill to the locker. Thank God there was a light breeze which made the walk pretty soothing cos otherwise I would've cursed SBS service and earn myself a few dosa. Heheh..
Irritating thing #4: WHen I opened the locker to take out my book, the mug which has been in there for a couple of months *glares at someone* fell out and HIT MY (already-kemek) NOSE!!! Owwww... Very painful sehh. So now if you notice how flat my nose is, blame it on this incident. Hahahaha.. excuses excuses. Padahal memang dah kemek pun..
Anyway, school is so quiet today! Lookie! Nobody here!
.jpg)
Except for me of course!! (posing la, apa lagi) Don't need to comment on how ugly I look in glasses thank you very much.
.jpg)
My freaking heavy (and beloved) human anatomy texbook. Saaaaayanggg anatomy! :)
_2.jpg)
And my uber neat notes! :) :) Yes ah.. My handwriting has never been this nice since the end of sec school. Zaman kekentalan. Hahaha...
_2.jpg)
Alright, gue mahu solat now. And back to the books! Shoo.. don't disturb me please ;)
Aloha! I'm so excited cos I've finally started studying.. like for the first time in this second semester. Haha.. I have to la, if not everything that went wrong in the first semester will happen again this sem (Na'uzubillah).
So this morning had tuition with Khalis at 10am. After which I hopped over to school (ok, I hopped over to KFC first hehe).. Ok, why am I such a loser and going to school when it's the holidays? Cos I deliberately (and smartly) left my my textbooks in the locker so that I will have to go back to school if I wanna study. Otherwise, if I were to 'study' at home, I'd end up studying for 15min and tertonggang terbalik the rest of the day. (See? so smart). So 1 hour spent on travelling is fine by me :)
Today is such a freaking hot day I don't blame myself if I start getting 457694 shades darker cos it's been like this the past few weeks. Oh, btw, the kampung wedding was blast :) Lovesssss kampung weddings. They're so different and definitely a much more exciting affair than in Singapore.
Anyway, I think everything is like against me la. Everything that could go wrong went wrong today haha, what's new...
Irritating thing #1: My contact lenses refused to cooperate with my eyes. I tried millions of times to sumbat them into my eyes but after the 394943th time, I finally decided my poor, irritated and red eyes had had enough so I just put on my glasses and rushed out of the house to....
Discover the bus services today are freaking slow due to the public holiday - Irritating thing #2. So got to my tutee's house a lil late by 15min.. But still ok.
Irritating thing #3: Was queueing up at the 96 bus line when this lady told me to check the sign to see if there's service 96 today. And with my luck, of COURSE there was no 96 service today. So had to take 189 which terminated at the Kent Ridge Terminal, which means I had to climb up the hill to the locker. Thank God there was a light breeze which made the walk pretty soothing cos otherwise I would've cursed SBS service and earn myself a few dosa. Heheh..
Irritating thing #4: WHen I opened the locker to take out my book, the mug which has been in there for a couple of months *glares at someone* fell out and HIT MY (already-kemek) NOSE!!! Owwww... Very painful sehh. So now if you notice how flat my nose is, blame it on this incident. Hahahaha.. excuses excuses. Padahal memang dah kemek pun..
Anyway, school is so quiet today! Lookie! Nobody here!
.jpg)
Except for me of course!! (posing la, apa lagi) Don't need to comment on how ugly I look in glasses thank you very much.
.jpg)
My freaking heavy (and beloved) human anatomy texbook. Saaaaayanggg anatomy! :)
_2.jpg)
And my uber neat notes! :) :) Yes ah.. My handwriting has never been this nice since the end of sec school. Zaman kekentalan. Hahaha...
_2.jpg)
Alright, gue mahu solat now. And back to the books! Shoo.. don't disturb me please ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home