The pictures-mostly post-birthday post ;)
Sorry that I've been absent from my blog for dinosaur years, but I got a good explanation for that... I've been too busy going out with family and friends!! :) :) I thank God everyday that I have such wonderful people around me, keeping me busy with fun, down-to-earth experiences, and of course, crazy nonsense. :)
As some of you might have known, I celebrated my birthday yesterday, on the 23rd. But the celebration has really been going on since last week.. Haha! Mengalahkan princess!
15-19 May - VIETNAM!
Yupyup. The entire wonderful experience began with an early birthday trip (all expenses paid for) to Vietnam with my family! :) Too bad my eldest bro couldn't join us.. But it was one heck of a fun trip, immersing oneself in a totally different culture.

Traffic was unbelievable! No traffic lights, so in order to cross the road, you have to walk real slowly across so that the motorcycles know how to manouvre their way round you. Not sure or afraid? Just stop. Yep. Just stop right there in the middle of the road. Unbelievable.



Shopping like crazyyyy

Welcome to Cu Chi Tunnels, home to unspeakable atrocities during the Vietnam War. I'm so against war la... Look at the traps that they set up. Wars make man creative... In a bad way.


An opening to the tunnels
And we're IN the tunnels.. You can't see it cos of the flash, but it was suuuper dark in there

20 May - Celebration with AJ people.
The 2 May babies

21-22 May - Muslimah Night meeting. They had a surprise cake for me, but no photos cos we were tudung-less. Hehe


23 May- the day with 3 celebrations in a row. ;p
In the morning, I became a princess with 2 slaves (fana and muni) to serve me! Hahah





In the afternoon, it was with mayvina and uncle
Maymay and me!

Camwhoring in toilet

Dinner with sufian!




I ate too much and I think I'm quite ill now. Haha. Have a happy day everyone!
As some of you might have known, I celebrated my birthday yesterday, on the 23rd. But the celebration has really been going on since last week.. Haha! Mengalahkan princess!
15-19 May - VIETNAM!
Yupyup. The entire wonderful experience began with an early birthday trip (all expenses paid for) to Vietnam with my family! :) Too bad my eldest bro couldn't join us.. But it was one heck of a fun trip, immersing oneself in a totally different culture.
Traffic was unbelievable! No traffic lights, so in order to cross the road, you have to walk real slowly across so that the motorcycles know how to manouvre their way round you. Not sure or afraid? Just stop. Yep. Just stop right there in the middle of the road. Unbelievable.
Shopping like crazyyyy
Welcome to Cu Chi Tunnels, home to unspeakable atrocities during the Vietnam War. I'm so against war la... Look at the traps that they set up. Wars make man creative... In a bad way.
An opening to the tunnels
And we're IN the tunnels.. You can't see it cos of the flash, but it was suuuper dark in there
20 May - Celebration with AJ people.
The 2 May babies

21-22 May - Muslimah Night meeting. They had a surprise cake for me, but no photos cos we were tudung-less. Hehe


23 May- the day with 3 celebrations in a row. ;p
In the morning, I became a princess with 2 slaves (fana and muni) to serve me! Hahah





In the afternoon, it was with mayvina and uncle
Maymay and me!
Camwhoring in toilet
Dinner with sufian!
I ate too much and I think I'm quite ill now. Haha. Have a happy day everyone!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home