Hello beautiful people.... :)
Ahhh, let's see.. What have I been up to lately since it is the school HOLIDAYS? Actually tak buat banyak benda sebab aku orang yang boring. Hahaha. Ouh, yesterday I watched Spiderman 3 with the bro and the sister. :) Realised that nowadays I watch movies at night ajer la seh. Anyhoots, I think Spiderman 3 is gerekkk. Serious. I thought that they (as in the director/producers) macam pandai mengupas-tuntas (hahahah ada word ke macam tu??) the emotions of the cast. Although in my bro's words, macam drama.
But sigh.... Of course I can't be trusted with this review cos I'm biased towards Tobey Maguire ;) Haii... he's so cute! I don't care if people say he's not handsome or he's tembam or he looks sememek semamai when he cries, he looks cute to me ok?
And I had a pretty good meeting with the Muslimah Night comm today. Wanna say I loooovvveee being in this comm cos it's all-girls and they are so much fun to be with. Plus my beloved mata-siti-nurhaliza-fana is in publicity with me!! :) It was so funny today esp the driving part cos Banu only decided to tell us she doesn't know directions AFTER she's started driving. And then she decided to turn left just cos the car in front turned left too! Hahah, she's cute la! I had a fun time laughing and laughing. Gonna look forward to our future meetings. :)
So anyway if you're a girl, you're invited to Muslimah Night 2007, organized by NUSMS! Anyone from any institution/school is allowed ok? It's gonna be soo much fun cos there'll be food and entertainment and games and there are no guys allowed! So those of you who wear tudung can take off your tudung and let your tanduks come out. Hahaha.. ok la, I know you're not that rabak.
So if you're reading this and wanna join, just email me at sukiyaki_burns@hotmail.com and do drop by our blog, www.muslimahnight.blogspot.com. But the details on the blog may change so do check it out often ya? Okie that's all! :)
Ahhh, let's see.. What have I been up to lately since it is the school HOLIDAYS? Actually tak buat banyak benda sebab aku orang yang boring. Hahaha. Ouh, yesterday I watched Spiderman 3 with the bro and the sister. :) Realised that nowadays I watch movies at night ajer la seh. Anyhoots, I think Spiderman 3 is gerekkk. Serious. I thought that they (as in the director/producers) macam pandai mengupas-tuntas (hahahah ada word ke macam tu??) the emotions of the cast. Although in my bro's words, macam drama.
But sigh.... Of course I can't be trusted with this review cos I'm biased towards Tobey Maguire ;) Haii... he's so cute! I don't care if people say he's not handsome or he's tembam or he looks sememek semamai when he cries, he looks cute to me ok?
And I had a pretty good meeting with the Muslimah Night comm today. Wanna say I loooovvveee being in this comm cos it's all-girls and they are so much fun to be with. Plus my beloved mata-siti-nurhaliza-fana is in publicity with me!! :) It was so funny today esp the driving part cos Banu only decided to tell us she doesn't know directions AFTER she's started driving. And then she decided to turn left just cos the car in front turned left too! Hahah, she's cute la! I had a fun time laughing and laughing. Gonna look forward to our future meetings. :)
So anyway if you're a girl, you're invited to Muslimah Night 2007, organized by NUSMS! Anyone from any institution/school is allowed ok? It's gonna be soo much fun cos there'll be food and entertainment and games and there are no guys allowed! So those of you who wear tudung can take off your tudung and let your tanduks come out. Hahaha.. ok la, I know you're not that rabak.
So if you're reading this and wanna join, just email me at sukiyaki_burns@hotmail.com and do drop by our blog, www.muslimahnight.blogspot.com. But the details on the blog may change so do check it out often ya? Okie that's all! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home