I just got reminded yesterday that our results were going to be out today.. So being obviously worried about my grades and CAP (since in NUS, grades are determined by the bell-shaped curve = even if you do brilliantly well, if others do better you're still dead), I actually had a NIGHTMARE yesterday. Gosh, I haven't had a nightmare, or a dream even for that matter, for ages la! And it was a freaking crazy nightmare!
I was in front of the computer, opening up the page where I can see the grades and my grades were listed in this order: one 'F', two 'U's, one 'C'... and get this, one 'K'. Yup. I think my brain at that moment was just trying to complete that F-word la! But in that dream, I was super disappointed cos apparently 'K' was the worst grade you could ever get. Hahaha, kentalan giler seh my dream!..
Thank Gos, I just checked my results and they're not that bad. My CAP improved a little (not much, but slowly it will pick up insya'Allah).
No 'K's thank God!! ;)
I was in front of the computer, opening up the page where I can see the grades and my grades were listed in this order: one 'F', two 'U's, one 'C'... and get this, one 'K'. Yup. I think my brain at that moment was just trying to complete that F-word la! But in that dream, I was super disappointed cos apparently 'K' was the worst grade you could ever get. Hahaha, kentalan giler seh my dream!..
Thank Gos, I just checked my results and they're not that bad. My CAP improved a little (not much, but slowly it will pick up insya'Allah).
No 'K's thank God!! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home