Calling all Muslimahs!!
HI!
If you're reading my blog (secretl or not, hehe..) and you're a Muslimah, then I'm making it compulsory for YOU to go to our Muslimah Night blog. Just click here or go to the sidebar.. I'm really going all out to promote this event cos I really think it's going to be great FUN! We had a fun time organizing it, so Insya'Allah, it'll turn out fun too. :) :)
If you decide to go, don't just go alone.. I mean SERIOUSLY. You need ALL your girlsfriends with you to enjoy the night right? So yeah, call them up and convince them to come. THEN, you can look at the blog for information on where you want to pay, and then call us up at the numbers we've already put up on the blog.
As simple as A-B-C.. :) See ya girls there!!!!
If you're reading my blog (secretl or not, hehe..) and you're a Muslimah, then I'm making it compulsory for YOU to go to our Muslimah Night blog. Just click here or go to the sidebar.. I'm really going all out to promote this event cos I really think it's going to be great FUN! We had a fun time organizing it, so Insya'Allah, it'll turn out fun too. :) :)
If you decide to go, don't just go alone.. I mean SERIOUSLY. You need ALL your girlsfriends with you to enjoy the night right? So yeah, call them up and convince them to come. THEN, you can look at the blog for information on where you want to pay, and then call us up at the numbers we've already put up on the blog.
As simple as A-B-C.. :) See ya girls there!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home