Monday, September 13, 2004

Oh my freaking shit!!! My blessed computer is soooo good today. Hahaha. For the first time in a gazillion years, I am actually not frustrated at my comp cos I can start blogging from home now! Whoopee!!! So all you buggers out there who have been reading my blog religiously everyday [dammit, just admit it. My blog is interesting plus it has all the links to other people's] can now breathe a sigh of relief and not have to wait in anticipation for the next time Suliyati gives her anecdotes about life. [Seriously, somebody should kill me. I'm just too obnoxious I hate myself]

Oh. I forgot to tell you guys that on the Saturday of Mak Lah's birthday party, we actually spotted Miss Catherine Ng [the irritating whiny 'yeeeeeess????' Econs teacher] in Orchard Road with her boyfriend. She looks so sleay I tell you. I would never have believed she works as a teacher during the day. I mean, during lectures, she looks like some frumpy old lady, but at night, phwoaaar! full-fledged whore! [Seriously, somebody slap me!! And my itchy fingers.]

Did I mention I went night cycling on Saturday? Yeah I did. We had to be at the Esplanade by 9.30pm, then had some [lame] activities before finally setting off on the REAL cycling at 12 midnight. There were a lot of pit stops, not to mention the bike seat was so uncomfortable I was so sure I was going to melecet down there. Haha. [Slap me!!] But I didn't. Plus I thought all the guys were going to darn selenge and all, but it turned out I had some feast on the eyes. Not bad lah. Plus they are those decent guys who solat and all, so yeah. A je ne sais quois factor I might say? [Nerdia, I dunno if I'm using this french term correctly here. Please correct me]

As usual, I was the most hyper one that night. But, but, but, I was also the sleepiest. I dunno how many times I fell asleep while doing some of the activities. I was sleeping during the ceramah at the kubur, and I fell asleep while standing up even. [This was uber embarrassing. I was blind-folded and had to listen to instructions. I was so sleepy I actually swerved to my side before regaining balance and explained that I looked like a drunkard cos I ter-slept while standing. Of course they all laughed.]


Let me tell you some lessons I've learnt about blogging. Numero un: NEVER write the name of the person you like in FULL. Cos you never know when that person might read it. Numero deux: Never curse somebody for a full entry for the same reason as numero un. Numero trois: Well, if you keep to the two rules, you'd be fine. Because, as we all fully know, this blogging thing is for public viewing. It's an advertisement of our lives, and it gives us an outlet to bitch about other people, plus it enables us to boast about how interesting our lives are [or not]. And to put it simply in yusop's word, this blog is Non Mihi Solum, but now, now, there's no reason to get excited and start publicizing it now right? Hahahahaha. I'm not being sarcastic, honest.


Oooh. We danced cha-cha-cha for PE just now. Khairul and Hazlami laughed at me cos they saw me dance with Mr Koh. Ahhh-hhh. And I managed to wrangle a dance with my gula-gula mata. Awesomeness. [See? I obeyed rule numero un. I didn't reveal the name of my gula-gula mata]


Hmrph. I have TONS of homeowork. Ahh. Malas ah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home