I'm right now in the school library, trying out a new activity called mugging in the school library! Honestly, this is my first time coming back to school to mug in the library of all things. Never before have I attempted such a vile, banal feat in my entire life. Not bad lah. The library is cool and quiet. But I realize [okay, I didn't realize, I've known it all along] that I have very, tres, mui severe attention deficit disorder. I mean, I've barely read one page of my 'uber-interesting' biology notes and here I am already furiously typing out my restlessness away.
I need a psychiatrist.
Sigh. I wish I can bang out my entries at home. But the computer is being such a sneaky bitchy sycophant,
Oh you know what? Muni is uber belo. She sms-ed me yesterday night asking if I wanted to go to school to mug. So I said yes, and asked when to meet her and fana. I told her better make it in the morning cos in the afternoon, my chances of being able to concentrate is basically zilch. Nada. Zero. And she replied 'Like duh uh uh uh uh' [this must be read out in a tone only the three belos know]. So she said 8.30 at woodlands.
And guess what? At 8.45 she was still sleeping. And for the second day in a row, she forgot that she was supposed to fast. As in, she's already sahur-ed and all, but once she woke up again, she'd forget that she's fasting and start devouring all the food available like a hungry donkey. Gosh, what a belo.
Oh and before I forget, I have to say that Fana looks uber cute in her new haircut. I must say, she looks tres chic. Whoa! I wish I have concentration like hers. She's been mugging since the world has started. Haha. What an exaggeration.
Anyhoots, I'd better get back to mugging cos tomorrow my whole Friday will be burned. In the morning, I have to go for the Interact briefing about some ICCS or summat. Then in the afternoon, I'll be having a rendezvous with Nas, Kat and Dhaniah. Whoopee! Another round of pigging out is in store for me! *grins at the thought of food*
Wait. I'm broke. Ah hell.
Later then.
I need a psychiatrist.
Sigh. I wish I can bang out my entries at home. But the computer is being such a sneaky bitchy sycophant,
Oh you know what? Muni is uber belo. She sms-ed me yesterday night asking if I wanted to go to school to mug. So I said yes, and asked when to meet her and fana. I told her better make it in the morning cos in the afternoon, my chances of being able to concentrate is basically zilch. Nada. Zero. And she replied 'Like duh uh uh uh uh' [this must be read out in a tone only the three belos know]. So she said 8.30 at woodlands.
And guess what? At 8.45 she was still sleeping. And for the second day in a row, she forgot that she was supposed to fast. As in, she's already sahur-ed and all, but once she woke up again, she'd forget that she's fasting and start devouring all the food available like a hungry donkey. Gosh, what a belo.
Oh and before I forget, I have to say that Fana looks uber cute in her new haircut. I must say, she looks tres chic. Whoa! I wish I have concentration like hers. She's been mugging since the world has started. Haha. What an exaggeration.
Anyhoots, I'd better get back to mugging cos tomorrow my whole Friday will be burned. In the morning, I have to go for the Interact briefing about some ICCS or summat. Then in the afternoon, I'll be having a rendezvous with Nas, Kat and Dhaniah. Whoopee! Another round of pigging out is in store for me! *grins at the thought of food*
Wait. I'm broke. Ah hell.
Later then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home