lalalala.... Oooh. I'm actually feeling happy today. Yeah, so I read my last entry and I remember thinking, was I THAT pissed? Haha. I'm actually feeling bad about writing all those awful stuffs. See? I can never stay angry long enough. Hmrph.
Today nothing much happened, except that we didn't have to do anything during PE. And there was no Paradigma meeting today. I think Paradigma is taking a toll on my social life! I mean, I was late in meeting Nas and Kat yesterday because of a meeting that cropped out of nowhere. Plus it perpetually puts me in a foul mood. And I got an ear-bashing session from Cikgu Jam over the phone. She literally screamed down my cell phone. Yeouch! But afterwards she was uber nice. She even joked about her name and how cool Jam sounds.
Funny.
Today nothing much happened, except that we didn't have to do anything during PE. And there was no Paradigma meeting today. I think Paradigma is taking a toll on my social life! I mean, I was late in meeting Nas and Kat yesterday because of a meeting that cropped out of nowhere. Plus it perpetually puts me in a foul mood. And I got an ear-bashing session from Cikgu Jam over the phone. She literally screamed down my cell phone. Yeouch! But afterwards she was uber nice. She even joked about her name and how cool Jam sounds.
Funny.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home