Monday, September 06, 2004

Since I can't type anything at home, I figured I might as well say that I won't be blogging for this whole week. I'm right now in the school library [again! I used to hate libraries with a vehemence]. I'm supposed to be having a lunch break now while waiting for part deux of the oh-so-interesting-GP-lecture. Part un was boring as hell. Anyway, you must be wondering why I'm here blogging away and not PIGGING out as usual. Well, you see, I'm fasting today. Bayar balik katakan.

I'm officially grounding myself this whole week. Basically, the mum was pissed on Saturday cos I didn't call home to tell her I'll be home late. Plus I've been coming home late the past two weeks; I'll reach home only at 10pm even on school nights. So, even though technically the mum didn't TELL me she was grounding me, she threatened to ground me, so from there, I made my own implications. Nah, I'm not mad that she grounded me. I'm kinda glad she grounded me. At least it shows she cares right? Right? Plus, the promos are coming up, so I can do with some grounding.

It seems the lack of food is playing havoc on my brain cells. Nah, I'm not hungry actually.

I'm too lazy to type out about Mak Lah's birthday party at ECP. Suffice to say we had fun that day.

Sigh. I need to check out the solat place. Later then. I mean, 1 week later then. Cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home