I haven't blogged for God knows how long. My home computer decided to be rebellious again, so even though I am able to log on, I still can't type anything. Anyhoots, I'm now in the school library and am supposed to be doing my Bio tutorial which is supposed to have been handed in last week. Read: supposed.
I have LOADS to type about. About Paradigma, the Teachers' Day and whatever else that comes to mind. Paradigma took place on the 28th August 2004, and I tell you, it's one date I will never forget my entrie life cos I've never organized anything this big. I shall refrain from writing down any feelings of disappointment that I might have felt during the running of the seminar. No, I wasn't angry, I was disappointed with some people.
Anyhoots, this entry shall be as clean and precise as can be. So what happened? On Friday evening, we all stayed back to gotong royong and set up the whole school for the seminar. I also happened to have my chem and bio SPA that day, so you can imagine how berserabut my state of mind was at that point. Everything was last minute; from the files to the seminar materials. And of course, who could forget the feedback form, which had to be replaced last minute. I wanted to cry I tell you. I was feeling so irresponsible. But it was okay anyway. Ms Sab was uber nice and told me to go home and type it all out nicely and meet her next morning to print out 230 copies and then put it back into the files.
Saturday, D-Day:
As I have said, I refuse to bitch about anybody here. Suffice to say that I believe there are some people who didn't do their jobs and were just sitting around doing nothing. But enough about that. It was uber fun! We were all running about the place, especially Tauhid, Nizar, Shak, Fana and Shaheeda. They were so good that day. We definitely could have functioned without some people, but definitely not without them.
Then after Pardigma, we scooted off to Hougang to play pool. Ahh... who could have guessed Nizar is such a gentleman. Let me tell you, the first time I saw his face, I was like,"Eeeh...meyampahnya muka." Ahahaha. But apparently, he's not like that at all, and we would never have found that out if we didn't have Paradigma. First time I played pool so seriously seh. First time we managed to play 4 games in one hour, and we didn't even giggle! i'll type later. Cheerios!
I have LOADS to type about. About Paradigma, the Teachers' Day and whatever else that comes to mind. Paradigma took place on the 28th August 2004, and I tell you, it's one date I will never forget my entrie life cos I've never organized anything this big. I shall refrain from writing down any feelings of disappointment that I might have felt during the running of the seminar. No, I wasn't angry, I was disappointed with some people.
Anyhoots, this entry shall be as clean and precise as can be. So what happened? On Friday evening, we all stayed back to gotong royong and set up the whole school for the seminar. I also happened to have my chem and bio SPA that day, so you can imagine how berserabut my state of mind was at that point. Everything was last minute; from the files to the seminar materials. And of course, who could forget the feedback form, which had to be replaced last minute. I wanted to cry I tell you. I was feeling so irresponsible. But it was okay anyway. Ms Sab was uber nice and told me to go home and type it all out nicely and meet her next morning to print out 230 copies and then put it back into the files.
Saturday, D-Day:
As I have said, I refuse to bitch about anybody here. Suffice to say that I believe there are some people who didn't do their jobs and were just sitting around doing nothing. But enough about that. It was uber fun! We were all running about the place, especially Tauhid, Nizar, Shak, Fana and Shaheeda. They were so good that day. We definitely could have functioned without some people, but definitely not without them.
Then after Pardigma, we scooted off to Hougang to play pool. Ahh... who could have guessed Nizar is such a gentleman. Let me tell you, the first time I saw his face, I was like,"Eeeh...meyampahnya muka." Ahahaha. But apparently, he's not like that at all, and we would never have found that out if we didn't have Paradigma. First time I played pool so seriously seh. First time we managed to play 4 games in one hour, and we didn't even giggle! i'll type later. Cheerios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home