I'm now in the school library, and for what, i have no fucking idea. Oh I know why. Maybe it has something to do with my friend who spotted someone and suddenly felt that the library is an interesting place. So here I am now trying to layan her. Hnh! And she just called me sweet (?) Huh?
I got kicked out of the school library. Oh how nice... Apparently, I wasn't appropriately dressed. For goodness' sake, I was wearing a T-shirt and my skirt. Not like I was wearing a bikini top or summat. Okay, maybe, maybe it had something to do with me just having had my PE, but at least I don't stink - I hope. Anway, I changed already and I passed by the auntie who kicked me out and went 'TA-DA!' in front of her. And she just looked at her friend in weird wonder.
I'm tired. I need to join my friend at the Lounge. Lounge? Hurhur. Later.
I got kicked out of the school library. Oh how nice... Apparently, I wasn't appropriately dressed. For goodness' sake, I was wearing a T-shirt and my skirt. Not like I was wearing a bikini top or summat. Okay, maybe, maybe it had something to do with me just having had my PE, but at least I don't stink - I hope. Anway, I changed already and I passed by the auntie who kicked me out and went 'TA-DA!' in front of her. And she just looked at her friend in weird wonder.
I'm tired. I need to join my friend at the Lounge. Lounge? Hurhur. Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home