Oooh... I love my computer! It got fixed up and now it's as good as new. *beams*
Oh oh oh!!!!! My gula-gula mata looked at me just now, and he looked so happy. Ack! So cute.....
*grins like an idiot*
By the way, I'm starting to doubt my sanity during Orientation 2, when we signed up for our subjects. Come to think of it, I don't like science. I don't hate it, I just never really have an interest in it. I've always LOVED arts; literature especially. And History. Why, oh why then did I choose this Math-econ-bio-chem combination? I'm starting to regret. I hate regretting. Ugh!
And I can't see myself doing something related to science in the future. Psychologist, maybe. Social worker, maybe. Economist, maybe. But biotechnologist? Oh my god!! I've ruined my life. Hmmm..but there IS FOOD science. FOOD.... *yummy*
And I can't get science sometimes. Sometimes everything is so blur. What if, what if, one day, someone comes along and proves that what we've been studying all along are completely worng or are lies just made up by these scientists? What then?
I wanna go arts!!! The people are more interesting, and I just hate to memorize stuffs.
Ugh.
[Just felt like being whiny today]
Oh oh oh!!!!! My gula-gula mata looked at me just now, and he looked so happy. Ack! So cute.....
*grins like an idiot*
By the way, I'm starting to doubt my sanity during Orientation 2, when we signed up for our subjects. Come to think of it, I don't like science. I don't hate it, I just never really have an interest in it. I've always LOVED arts; literature especially. And History. Why, oh why then did I choose this Math-econ-bio-chem combination? I'm starting to regret. I hate regretting. Ugh!
And I can't see myself doing something related to science in the future. Psychologist, maybe. Social worker, maybe. Economist, maybe. But biotechnologist? Oh my god!! I've ruined my life. Hmmm..but there IS FOOD science. FOOD.... *yummy*
And I can't get science sometimes. Sometimes everything is so blur. What if, what if, one day, someone comes along and proves that what we've been studying all along are completely worng or are lies just made up by these scientists? What then?
I wanna go arts!!! The people are more interesting, and I just hate to memorize stuffs.
Ugh.
[Just felt like being whiny today]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home