Farking bloody hell. Okay, this entry is going to be full of vulgarities okay? So you self-righteous people who think swearing is one of the deadliest sins EVER, please don't read on.
When I am pissed, I swear. That's my outlet. And boy did I swear. Even now, as I'm typing [banging on the keys more like it], my blood is boiling. Because I am fucking angry at CERTAIN people who claim they are bogged down by socai work, and because of them, everything is unclear. Duties are now uncertain; who's going to do what, and when... EVERYTHING!!! Look, if you insist on 'adab', fine okay? Go ahead and have 10 people in your kompang and sacrifice on your other duties. You claim to have lots of stuff to do, but in the end, what do you end up doing? Only traffic duties and helping Cikgu Mail which I am SURE is hard work indeed.
Fine, if you want to wear a blazer and parade around like a peacock, go ahead. But don't ever make it seem like you're doing a lot of work. All you have to do is book rooms. Did you have to do paper work? No. Did you have to do research like the rest of us? No. All you did was bloody fucking book the place, WHICH Cikgu Sab has already done for you thank you. So I don't get it. Why keep on saying that you have to multi-task? Please lah. Learn from last time okay? Stop skiving on your work and actually DO the things which you said you'd do. Please lah. Who's the one who asked Cikgu whether he can join Paradigma steering Committee? It's you isn't it? We didn't ask you to join. Yet when we give you a simple task, you come up with a hundred and one ways to skive off.
I'm done with you. Tomorrow, when I meet you, I MIGHT bite off your head. And you don't want to see me biting off people's heads. It's ugly. So please. I want you to give good reasons tomorrow during the meeting. I'm sorry, excuses I mean.
When I am pissed, I swear. That's my outlet. And boy did I swear. Even now, as I'm typing [banging on the keys more like it], my blood is boiling. Because I am fucking angry at CERTAIN people who claim they are bogged down by socai work, and because of them, everything is unclear. Duties are now uncertain; who's going to do what, and when... EVERYTHING!!! Look, if you insist on 'adab', fine okay? Go ahead and have 10 people in your kompang and sacrifice on your other duties. You claim to have lots of stuff to do, but in the end, what do you end up doing? Only traffic duties and helping Cikgu Mail which I am SURE is hard work indeed.
Fine, if you want to wear a blazer and parade around like a peacock, go ahead. But don't ever make it seem like you're doing a lot of work. All you have to do is book rooms. Did you have to do paper work? No. Did you have to do research like the rest of us? No. All you did was bloody fucking book the place, WHICH Cikgu Sab has already done for you thank you. So I don't get it. Why keep on saying that you have to multi-task? Please lah. Learn from last time okay? Stop skiving on your work and actually DO the things which you said you'd do. Please lah. Who's the one who asked Cikgu whether he can join Paradigma steering Committee? It's you isn't it? We didn't ask you to join. Yet when we give you a simple task, you come up with a hundred and one ways to skive off.
I'm done with you. Tomorrow, when I meet you, I MIGHT bite off your head. And you don't want to see me biting off people's heads. It's ugly. So please. I want you to give good reasons tomorrow during the meeting. I'm sorry, excuses I mean.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home