Hey. I'm in the school library now, and the clock says 5.20pm. I'm attempting yet another back-breaking feat of mugging in school [math probably]. So I thought, before mugging, I'd better do some stretching and that is possible through.... BLOGGING!!!
Oh by the way, the computer that I'm using now makes the font in my blog so damn ugly. Nothing really, just some random thought.
We had yet another interesting GP tutorial today. I tell you, everytime I step into GP tutorial, I feel like I'm entering philosophical class. Old Jo is always full of stories to entertain us with, of course with some old-age wisdom. Today she told us that we like to be in our own melodrama with us being the lead characters. And we always pretend to be the victims. Like for example, if we never hand in our homework, we say "Oh! Blame it on the math teacher! He gave us too much homework!" or if we find ourselves laden with too much work, we'll start pointing fingers and blame it on anyone else - except on ourselves. And Old Jo said, "If next time I give you a kick, don't cry because I kicked you, but ask yourself, why did I kick you?"
Don't you think that makes sense? I mean we are so selfish and melodramatic we'd rather die than admit it was our fault. Ah well. I'd stop now. Oh ya. Haha. Fana, as usual, was finding the whole lesson 'interesting' ; so interesting infact that she went on to further think about it in la-la land. Haha.
I'd better go now. Happy mugging!! :)
Oh by the way, the computer that I'm using now makes the font in my blog so damn ugly. Nothing really, just some random thought.
We had yet another interesting GP tutorial today. I tell you, everytime I step into GP tutorial, I feel like I'm entering philosophical class. Old Jo is always full of stories to entertain us with, of course with some old-age wisdom. Today she told us that we like to be in our own melodrama with us being the lead characters. And we always pretend to be the victims. Like for example, if we never hand in our homework, we say "Oh! Blame it on the math teacher! He gave us too much homework!" or if we find ourselves laden with too much work, we'll start pointing fingers and blame it on anyone else - except on ourselves. And Old Jo said, "If next time I give you a kick, don't cry because I kicked you, but ask yourself, why did I kick you?"
Don't you think that makes sense? I mean we are so selfish and melodramatic we'd rather die than admit it was our fault. Ah well. I'd stop now. Oh ya. Haha. Fana, as usual, was finding the whole lesson 'interesting' ; so interesting infact that she went on to further think about it in la-la land. Haha.
I'd better go now. Happy mugging!! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home