You know what? A lot of minahs don't consider themselves minahs. In fact, they don't even like minahs - or so they claim. So I'm asking you, if they don't like minah-minahs, then why do they act like one? Case study: I was browsing through Friendster, and basically I saw a lot of girls worthy of being called Minahs [based on looks lah. Call me bias if that makes you happy, but I know a minah when I see one], YET they proudly declare on their profile that they hate minahs. Which means they hate themselves? Wait... I don't get it.
But you know what? Unlike these people, I DON'T hate minahs. If you can't respect others and the way they behave, how do you expect them to respect you? I personally don't like people dissing others on Friendster before they have even met. Well, hello. Some minahs can be nicer than even you, you know.
*I'm contradicting myself. I would have scored terribly in AQ if this was my answer.
**Minahs are the malay ah lians
But you know what? Unlike these people, I DON'T hate minahs. If you can't respect others and the way they behave, how do you expect them to respect you? I personally don't like people dissing others on Friendster before they have even met. Well, hello. Some minahs can be nicer than even you, you know.
*I'm contradicting myself. I would have scored terribly in AQ if this was my answer.
**Minahs are the malay ah lians

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home