Okay, I changed my font size already. Can see more clearly now people? Aha. I had some complaints just now; apparently the font size's too small. Ha...sekarang bacalah korang sampai mata tersembul. Wakakaa.
Oooh. Today was a very good Saturday. The initial part was shit though. I might as well not study for my biology test. No, no, I am not THAT smart [how I wish!]. It's just that everything I studied for didn't come out and all the questions left me flabbergasted. So you see? If I didn't study at all, I would still have gotten the same marks cos I didn't know how to answer any of the questions anyway. I was writing so much crap about how genetic engineering can be used for criminal purposes [criminal purposes???] I was basically laughing to myself. I think I must be the only person who finds tests funny.
But things got really good at ML meeting. We got so much positive feedback. You see, being ever so creative, we decided to organize an ML race in lieu of the race the day before. We didn't expect the people to be so enthusiastic. In fact all of them were like, "Eh cepat ah... tinggal sikit time aja..." I was in charge of the berbalas pantun station where I give them a poem and they have to come up with a reply, but in poetry too. What a hoot. They came up with things like eating ketupat and coca-cola, and how Adib never bathe. Haha. The second part is not true of course - I hope.
Then I rushed off to Pizza Hut with Adib to meet my Mendaki mentoring group. Everyone was present - how nice! As usual, I was the noisiest and they kept on attacking me with Malaysian jokes, especially water jokes. And nobody, NOBODY believed me when I told them that I used to play goli [marbles] with Abdullah Badawi. In fact, I still meet him every month to play goli. The poor man' s so tired of playing uber-boring golf see. Haha. Okay I am crapping. Then when I told them I wanted to retire in New Zealand, Aliman quipped that all the New Zealanders will just flee the country to settle in Australia. And that I would melt all the snow there with my blabbering. Hahahhahahaha. I have such nice friends.
So now I'm back at home. Oh, I saw dirty water on the ground floor of my block just now. They were washing the floor I think. Remind me okay? The next time I meet Badawi for our monthly goli-game, I shall tell him to sell Singapore cleaner water. Kesian kengkawan kiter Abdullah. Tak cukup air rupenyer. Kita terlampau banyak air, sampai boleh gi swimming-swimming gitu....
Oooh. Today was a very good Saturday. The initial part was shit though. I might as well not study for my biology test. No, no, I am not THAT smart [how I wish!]. It's just that everything I studied for didn't come out and all the questions left me flabbergasted. So you see? If I didn't study at all, I would still have gotten the same marks cos I didn't know how to answer any of the questions anyway. I was writing so much crap about how genetic engineering can be used for criminal purposes [criminal purposes???] I was basically laughing to myself. I think I must be the only person who finds tests funny.
But things got really good at ML meeting. We got so much positive feedback. You see, being ever so creative, we decided to organize an ML race in lieu of the race the day before. We didn't expect the people to be so enthusiastic. In fact all of them were like, "Eh cepat ah... tinggal sikit time aja..." I was in charge of the berbalas pantun station where I give them a poem and they have to come up with a reply, but in poetry too. What a hoot. They came up with things like eating ketupat and coca-cola, and how Adib never bathe. Haha. The second part is not true of course - I hope.
Then I rushed off to Pizza Hut with Adib to meet my Mendaki mentoring group. Everyone was present - how nice! As usual, I was the noisiest and they kept on attacking me with Malaysian jokes, especially water jokes. And nobody, NOBODY believed me when I told them that I used to play goli [marbles] with Abdullah Badawi. In fact, I still meet him every month to play goli. The poor man' s so tired of playing uber-boring golf see. Haha. Okay I am crapping. Then when I told them I wanted to retire in New Zealand, Aliman quipped that all the New Zealanders will just flee the country to settle in Australia. And that I would melt all the snow there with my blabbering. Hahahhahahaha. I have such nice friends.
So now I'm back at home. Oh, I saw dirty water on the ground floor of my block just now. They were washing the floor I think. Remind me okay? The next time I meet Badawi for our monthly goli-game, I shall tell him to sell Singapore cleaner water. Kesian kengkawan kiter Abdullah. Tak cukup air rupenyer. Kita terlampau banyak air, sampai boleh gi swimming-swimming gitu....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home