"Halo Mona.. How are you Mona? Sudah makan Mona?... I miss you Mona...." *guffaws so loudly I'm practically gagging*. Nah, this is a private joke. I'm just taking a dig at Muni. Amak, muni, ko dah ada peminat ah....
So what happened today? Nothing much. The only thing that was super significant was the way I seemed to have glue on my eyelids. I must have slept like a thousand times in school today. I haven't stressed this enough: sleeping is my job, FULL-TIME. I slept during the first period, which happened to be the oh-so-interesting math lecture conducted by our oh-so-interesting-but-nevertheless-good-looking math super lecturer Mr Wee Wen Shih. Goodness. 5 minutes into the lecture and I was already stoning like a zombie. And there he was babbling and looking around smugly as though thinking, "Ah good...all my students are bored and sleeping and I'm the only one who understands what I'M teaching...whoopee... I'm gonna be smarter than my students!!!!" Congratulations on your sleep-inducing lecture. I almost broke my nose when the stupid unstable table gave way while I was leaning my head on it. That woke me up.
Then there was the usual interesting GP lecture [I hope you guys realise that I've been sarcastic all this while. Just checking]. But I was trying so hard to pretend to be attentive because I was right in the line of vision of Mdm Usha though it was a struggle against my drooping eyelids. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak.
Then came the show of the day at Nexus. Geez, this was embarrassing. I was alone in Nexus and the radio was switched off, and being me, the whole atmosphere just seemed to have a soporific effect . So I snoozed, right there on the long couch because I was alone anyway and I didn't have to worry about my skirt lifting or anything [heaven forbid]. Then at 3.15, the school bell woke me up. I opened my eyes, only to see these two guys sitting in front of me. I was super shocked cos I was expecting to see no one there. I screamed a bit, then realised my blunder, apologised and made my way out of there with the guys wondering if they should call Woodbridge.
So there you go. My day.
So what happened today? Nothing much. The only thing that was super significant was the way I seemed to have glue on my eyelids. I must have slept like a thousand times in school today. I haven't stressed this enough: sleeping is my job, FULL-TIME. I slept during the first period, which happened to be the oh-so-interesting math lecture conducted by our oh-so-interesting-but-nevertheless-good-looking math super lecturer Mr Wee Wen Shih. Goodness. 5 minutes into the lecture and I was already stoning like a zombie. And there he was babbling and looking around smugly as though thinking, "Ah good...all my students are bored and sleeping and I'm the only one who understands what I'M teaching...whoopee... I'm gonna be smarter than my students!!!!" Congratulations on your sleep-inducing lecture. I almost broke my nose when the stupid unstable table gave way while I was leaning my head on it. That woke me up.
Then there was the usual interesting GP lecture [I hope you guys realise that I've been sarcastic all this while. Just checking]. But I was trying so hard to pretend to be attentive because I was right in the line of vision of Mdm Usha though it was a struggle against my drooping eyelids. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak.
Then came the show of the day at Nexus. Geez, this was embarrassing. I was alone in Nexus and the radio was switched off, and being me, the whole atmosphere just seemed to have a soporific effect . So I snoozed, right there on the long couch because I was alone anyway and I didn't have to worry about my skirt lifting or anything [heaven forbid]. Then at 3.15, the school bell woke me up. I opened my eyes, only to see these two guys sitting in front of me. I was super shocked cos I was expecting to see no one there. I screamed a bit, then realised my blunder, apologised and made my way out of there with the guys wondering if they should call Woodbridge.
So there you go. My day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home