Call it intuition, but I just know when to avoid a person should the occasion arise for it. And no, I'm not probably not talking about YOU, the person reading this blog because the person I'm trying to avoid is probably never going to read this. And right now, I'm trying to avoid a certain person. Let this person's name, sex and age remain undisclosed. Got any tips on how to run away? Please? I'm imploring you.
Sunday, July 25, 2004
Previous Posts
- Knees of my Bees by Alanis Morissette -Cute song- ...
- Your love is... by ChibiMarronchanYour name is...Y...
- I have this habit of not zipping up my skirt befor...
- I think we should all take things slow and easy. T...
- I have a new favourite line now, if it qualifies a...
- I always seem to be the last person on Earth to re...
- RAMBLINGS I've always liked anything french-y. S...
- WHACKEROO I realize that you can actually bribe ...
- TAK JOKING AH BEB! Whew! Creating a totally new t...
- I just realised that I cannot speak a proper compl...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home