Monday, July 26, 2004

I think I might have had a slight PMS just now. A very slight one though, because it was only in certain parts of the day when I felt like snapping and biting off people's heads while the other parts, I felt like hugging them. Whatever. *rolls eyes*

We had a half-day today to celebrate some achievements of AJC, which I don't even know exist in the first place. Since when did we achieve anything? [See how much I love my darling school?] Then had a meeting with the excos. I think we work fine together. Then after the meeting, we scoot off to causeway point to satisfy our cravings for sushi [well, actually, FANA's cravings only] and ended up pigging out as usual, which isn't surprising really, considering it's me. Nas, just you wait til you get home. Then we can pig out until we get bloated up so bad we'll puke on the next person we see. haha. Oooh. Talking about food, I seriously need some chocolate gateau right now. I'm practically salivating and cringing in my seat thinking about the warm smooth taste of it... Okay. Enough.

I think I need to do some serious work from now on. I have so much responsibilties [like real], and yet I find it ever so difficult to get off my arse. Grr. I just feel like clawing myself to death. Which means I have to stop tinkering about with my blog. Which means I should cut down on my leisure time [by the way, I found out I pronounce leisure the American-style, as in 'lee-sure', not 'lei-sure']. Which means I'll become a boring person. Which means I have to stop being belo. Which means I will not do anything which I have promised to do in the above. Because it's me we're talking about.

So you know what? I'll NOT get off my arse right now because I'm going to do some serious blog-hopping. Cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home