The trouble with this time of the month is the mood swings that I've been getting of late. And the trouble with getting mood swings is that I snap at people. And the trouble with snapping at people is that they will think you are a bitch. Ah well.
Today was an exceptionally busy day for me. I had to run around school the whole afternoon, and at the same time layan kerenah my equally-moody friends. I would sincerely like to apologise to people who I might accidentally piss off during the course of my mood swings.
Today is bad. Plain bad. Enough said. I have to do TONS of things in one second. Starting with the proposal for the Participant's kit, then PW, then revising for Biology, then doing my homework....Ah well.
I'll just try to laugh myself silly. Erm.
Today was an exceptionally busy day for me. I had to run around school the whole afternoon, and at the same time layan kerenah my equally-moody friends. I would sincerely like to apologise to people who I might accidentally piss off during the course of my mood swings.
Today is bad. Plain bad. Enough said. I have to do TONS of things in one second. Starting with the proposal for the Participant's kit, then PW, then revising for Biology, then doing my homework....Ah well.
I'll just try to laugh myself silly. Erm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home