Friday, August 06, 2004

I didn't blog yesterday cos the stupid computer conked out on me. So let me fill in on what happened. We went to NJC for the Interact Club installation. It's been a long time since I stepped into that school, so I was a bit overwhelmed by its size. Yesh, yesh, AJC IS that pathetic. So small, so tiny, so squeezy.

We came too early so being me, I wanted to explore the school first. I dragged the whole bunch of them with me to the canteen where we ate ice cream [We don't even have ice cream in AJ!!!]. I tell you, the canteen is way way cooler than AJ's, both literally and figuratively. It's so breezy sitting there watching people at the school field. But one thing I noticed was the lack of hunks there. Either they were non-existent or they went home already. So we went back to the LT1. [The LT1 even had a mini-stage. Oh my god..AJ is soooo pathetic] The only thing I could remember was meeting Abigail Lum Kai Mun there and that the principal's name is Virginia Cheng. Haha. What a hoot. She kept on disappearing and even when they invited her on stage to give away the certificates...tup..tup... she's gone. Have I mentioned how I love to make fun of the name Virginia? I used to have friend in french class called Virginia, and we kept on calling her virgin, behind her back of course. Whoops.. Better stop before people mistake me for harbouring anti-NJ sentiments. No, no, NJ is a nice school - serious.

The embarrassing part was when we wanted to head home. Since the front [or is it back?] gate was closed, we had to exit via another route. The NJ's Vice-President of Interact actually escorted us out [oooh by the way, the Ex-Cos were all wearing those beauty pageant ribbon thingy slung across their shoulders. What a hoot]. And then, AND THEN, fana decided to run down the slope leading to the gate. So she ran and ran and ran, and then she was joined by muni, while both me and shaheeda could only cower in shame as the NJ's Vice-President of Interact looked on. So embarrassing. Well, actually it wasn't THAT embarrassing for me. I'm so used to things like this. But still, they didn't have to run as though they've never seen a slope before. haha.

Then today. We had AJ race which was uber cool, especially for a dead school like AJ. We actually get out of school to race around the Yishun, Bishan and Ang Mo Kio area. After which we had a debrief, before being released. The class went to Plaza Singapura to eat, while me and fana had to stay behind for Exco meeting. The we scooted off to Ngee Ann Polytechnic for a funfair. Basically, we were cheated. We were expecting something hip and happening, but it was basically nothing. We ended up at the food court, as always, where we realized that we are being deprived of good food in AJ. But at least in Ngee Ann we managed to see some hunks. [Oooh.. I saw this uber cute guy wearing a white long-sleeved shirt and carrying a guitar. I think he's filipino. Gorgeous!]

Let me tell you about the guys in AJ. At first glance, you would think there are no hunks here. But, BUT if you happen to open your eyes wider, you actually notice LOADS of them hanging around, especially J2s. I blame the uber ugly uniform - it makes ANYONE wearing it look like shit. And today i noticed that there are a lot of not-bad-looking people in 34/04, Shak's class. Oh my god...what's happening to me? I'm turning guy-crazy.

My latest crush: Sufian, an ex-AJCian who is helping out for Paradigma. He's also anz ex-President of MLDDS. He's so adorable...so blur with his black plastic glasses. In fact, he looks like Tobey Maguire, and you know HOW much I adore Tobey, as compared to guys who try hard to look cool. In fact, I don't even like cool guys, cos I'm sloppy anyway.

Okay, before I make anyone puke, I'd better stop. So. Cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home