Today I was super giggly, although my abdomen hurt like hell. Which is bad, because when I laugh, my pain just gets worse. Anyway, I don't know why I found everything funny today. Even the sight of Fana acting as retarded as usual can set off my giggling alarm. Which is embarrassing because I actually laughed all by myself when I went to the lockers. -Sigh- Orang-orang tua cakap, kalau ketawa banyak-banyak, maknanya dah nak nangis. Ish ish...
The auditorium in our school is like a freezing hell. If ever, during a war, they want to torture prisoners-of-war, all they have to do is stuff the whole bunch of them in our auditorium and let them die in freezing agony there. Oh, to add to the torture, add Britney Spears' music. I was practically freezing my butt in there just now, especially after I just had my after-pe shower. My scalp was practically stinging. Yeouch!
So we had to hand in our GPF today, because our class, being ever so lucky, got picked for our files to be browsed through by the MOE people. I shall not reveal a secret here, but my PW mates should know. Heehee... We are evil.
Oh gosh! How could I forget? Show of the day: The sight of fana trying to march in the canteen. Seriously Fana, you look like you need to learn how to bend your knees. *gasp* kidding, kidding.
Ah... my day.
The auditorium in our school is like a freezing hell. If ever, during a war, they want to torture prisoners-of-war, all they have to do is stuff the whole bunch of them in our auditorium and let them die in freezing agony there. Oh, to add to the torture, add Britney Spears' music. I was practically freezing my butt in there just now, especially after I just had my after-pe shower. My scalp was practically stinging. Yeouch!
So we had to hand in our GPF today, because our class, being ever so lucky, got picked for our files to be browsed through by the MOE people. I shall not reveal a secret here, but my PW mates should know. Heehee... We are evil.
Oh gosh! How could I forget? Show of the day: The sight of fana trying to march in the canteen. Seriously Fana, you look like you need to learn how to bend your knees. *gasp* kidding, kidding.
Ah... my day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home