Friday, July 30, 2004

It's funny how attached I am to this blog. Maybe it's the feeling of the new-ness of this whole thing, although my blog is not exactly young. But I felt so fidgety for not writing in yesterday's entry, although there was actually nothing to write about. And to tell you the truth, I have no idea why they call it a blog. Somebody please, tell me what it means.

Remember I said about being the last to know anything? Yeah, so it does not just apply to my social life; it applies to my family life too. Haha. Weird right? For example, I only found out two days ago the brother is flying off to Tunisia for two weeks today [he already left]. And yesterday, I came home and the mum told me, "Hari ni ada kenduri baca yassin". Nay, don't mistake me for being anti-family or a rebel who doesn't want to know anything about the family. I do wnat to know. If only people would start telling me. On the other hand, NOT knowing anything is fun. I like it when the mum suddenly asked me to pack my bag cos we're leaving in an hour's time to some unknown destination. There's just that element of surprise and nice feeling of ignorance that I enjoy. Really. It feels like being a kid all over again.

So what happened today? Today I was hungry. Plain plain hungry. My stomach was growling for food the whole day despite me not skipping my meal. Damn. I think my hibernating period is coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home