Monday, August 16, 2004

Whoooot. I'm not in school, so guess where I am now? At home! I mean, on a Monday?

So yeah, the sickness got to me. Got a really bad headache yesterday and today, but to tell you the truth, my headache and slight fever were gone by the time I reached the clinic. But the Doc was uber nice. He told me I was prolly stressed out cos I told him about how I had two tests to sit for last week and how this week I'll have two more tests. So he said, "Well, I think you are very stressed. So I'm giving you two days off. I don't want you to go to school tomorrow. Maybe do some shopping? Retail therapy? I know girls love that."

Gawd. I love that man. So two days it is. Hmm.. retail therapy eh? Haha. I'm not really a typical girl you know. Here's how I shop [I bet guys do this too]: I get out of my house with stuffs to buy and where to buy them already in mind. Then I go into that particular shop, head straight to that particular section, grab one that is my size, pay and get the hell out of there. And that, my dear friends, is how you shop smart, not shop hard. But hey, I'm not that bad lah. I still enjoy shopping every now and then, provided with the right company. I can even go a bit crazy and start running the whole mall down.

Ooh. Headache. Later then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home