The later half of today was spent at the cousin's place. It has been a long time since our families got together, so yeah, talking to the nieces was nice [The nieces are all about my age]. Except that the house has waaaaay too many cats - six altogether! And of course, me being such an 'ardent fan' of cats and all other lovable furry creatures, HAD to scream when one of the sneaky cats crept up behind me while I was washing the dishes. It simply went between my legs! So I screamed - naturally. My heart did a triple somersault, but I tell you, I bet the poor thing's more scared than I was. The fatty bom-bom just froze there, stunned as a gun. Haha. All of them were cute though; all were obviously well-fed with one on the brink of obesity. If only I weren't scared of cats, I would have picked up the fatty bom-bom which scared me and snuggled it.
And now I'm tired having just reached home. Later then. Cheerios.
And now I'm tired having just reached home. Later then. Cheerios.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home