Sunday, August 15, 2004

Oooh... look at the time and look where I am - in front of the computer! Ah, this is a sign of madness. Why am I not sleeping? Because I'm so revved up to start typing away about the lost 4 days when the computer abandoned me. All events will be in chronological order.

Tuesday:
Went to the CCA Leadership training. Very funny. Especially the last part. Nothing special happened though. But I realised all leadership trainings talk about the same things. Bla bla.

Wednesday:
School opened. The only thing I remembered about that day was I skipped Interact again for the umpteenth time, and went for Paradigma meeting instead. The first part was boring cos we all didn't know what to do. So we tried out the blazers, and I realised I should have worn size XS instead of S for Bahas. Paradigma meeting was nice. We got all serious doing the planning and I'm actually getting excited about D-Day.

Thursday:
Well, well, well. Being extreeeemely obedient and the health nuts that we are, Fana and I skipped PE. There we were in the canteen eating cup noodles [of all things for goodness' sakes], and there were our friends slogging it out in the MPH. Ah well... in the end we had to do some running ourselves from the PE teachers so we might as well have gone for that bloody lesson. And I realised that I cannot eat Tom Yam without my lips getting all swollen and red. I tell you, it's super painful.

Friday:
Haha. What a hoot. Me and Gurjoth tried to ask some questions during the forum with some senior civil servants or something. So there we were standing near the microphone looking all anxious when suddenly it was announced they won't take any more questions. Man, that was harsh. The shame of it all, just burning into my face. Ah well. I realised that my gula-gula mata is really cute.

Saturday:
Had two of the suckiest papers I've ever sat for. For econs, I don't know what shit I wrote for my essay, and for GP, I don't know what shit I wrote for the AQ. I'm so going to fail the AQ part, I swear. My stomach was basically growling throughout the whole damn time I was in there. But then, BUT THEN, Ms Daljit just had to go lengthen my torture by just keeping us in there like a bunch of hostages. But what she said was true though, about us being childish. Case in point: Immediately, immediately after she left the auditorium, everyone clapped and cheered in mockery. How mature is that?
Then I went for ML, ate at NYP, went back to school for Interact Installation [this was so embarrassing, I was really cowering in one corner]. Then off to meet Kat to buy nasik's pressie.


I just realised that I wrote 'I just realized' for almost all of the days. Ah well. We learn something new everyday, don't we?

Random thoughts:

Science has a lot flaws. Just look at the Darniwism Theory. If we all evolved from apes, then why are there still apes on the planet I ask you?

I was reading LifeStyle and I saw this article about how this woman sends her dog for grooming at least once a week so that it won't reflect badly on her as the owner. Yesh, yesh, you are a very nice owner indeed. Your pet dog gets all the best treatment and food when there are real children starving in Somalia. People complain about getting fat after eating a tub of ice-cream when there are children who have never tasted ice-cream in their entire life, let alone know what's it like being fat. People complain about their cars breaking down when there are children who have to walk across borders that are hundreds of miles just to save their own lives.

So I am asking you, is this world fair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home