Well I guess I have to wish Singapore a Happy Birthday. And thank you to this country for providing this malaysian with shelter for the past seventeen years. So there you go. I guess I'll be rotting again.
Monday, August 09, 2004
Previous Posts
- The later half of today was spent at the cousin's ...
- You know what? A lot of minahs don't consider them...
- Okay, I changed my font size already. Can see more...
- I didn't blog yesterday cos the stupid computer co...
- The trouble with this time of the month is the moo...
- Today I was super giggly, although my abdomen hurt...
- Today, I witnessed an incident which reaffirms my ...
- It's funny how attached I am to this blog. Maybe i...
- You're just the happy go-lucky type. You might h...
- "Halo Mona.. How are you Mona? Sudah makan Mona?.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home