Monday, February 12, 2007

Assalamu'alaikum... =)




Whoopee! I bought a new pair of gorgeous pink Adidas running shoes on Sunday! Now I feel very motivated to start running regularly.. =) I'm like that all the time. I buy something I really like, and I'd get motivated to do something healthy. For a while. Until a new hobby comes along.. =p Just like how I used to swim every week after I just bought my swimming gear. But then I started getting super tanned so I stopped but now, the sis is suggesting swimming together at night, after maghrib.. I can't wait! I'm going to run every Tuesday evening in school and swim on Sundays. Insya'Allah. I just hope I can stick to that schedule. I need to make up for all the super unhealthy and fatty food I eat regularly with exercise!




















the new love of my life




Speaking of shoes, I'm obsessed with having more and more shoes. My shoe collection is never enough for all occasions.. Haha. You know why? Because when other people wear *dreadful* sneakers to labs, Mayvina and I would wear our high heels! And then we keep wearing the same heels all the time, so we need more. Hahah..

Just look at our lab shoes.. They have heels! =)





















Ok, we're not retarded ok.. We just exchanged shoes for fun. Hehe.. BANYAK punya fun.

Anyway, I've decided not to get any more new tops for this month cos my wardrobe dah nak mintak ampun.. Haha. But the sis said she's gonna take me shopping for bags and shoes! Yay yay yay yay..!!! =)

Goodness, I should stop being such a shopaholic.

This phase shall be over. I promise. Confirm guarantee chop chilli chop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home