Wednesday, October 13, 2004

THINGS BOREDOM CAN DO TO THE HUMAN MIND:

today, i is feeling like a cavewoman. i speaks very the broken broken english one. i likes speak broken broken.

i eat already. i is very the hungry always this days. i is more broken than the broke because i spend and spend at food. i donch know why. maybe i is tired? i IS tired. i is not sleeping well.

i is bored. that's why i is speaking like this one.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

To those who can actually decipher what I was trying to convey, congrats. You are a retard. Kiddin'. I just happened to finish reading Hailing's blog entry about the way people type these days. It's kind of true. I'm not dissing people who type like dis: "todae i went 2 skool. wah sian eh.... de teacher owaes pick on me one!"
I think it's fine to write like that; it's just that poor me, being a cavewoman and all, finds difficulty in keeping up with trends and the lingo that young people converse in these days. I really take at least 15 minutes to scrutinise one such paragraph. People who happen to peek at me reading these blogs might think I'm deciphering Egyptian hieroglyphs or summat.

Okie. Off now. Cheerios.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home