I've found a whole new reason to watch Survivor. There's this supremely gorgeous Jude Law-lookalike -only twice as handsome and has a solid body- HUNK in there. Seriously girls, you HAVE to check him out. I didn't get his name though. Too busy staring at his chiselled features to bother glancing at the bottom of the screen. He probably works as a model or summat.
I slept at two yesterday [actually, it;s today] and woke up at 6.30. Which means I slept for only four and a half hours. Now, this may sound normal to you, but for those who know me, it's not. I'm a mess if I don't get my at-least-seven-hours of sleep. Which is why I have eyebags now due to waking up in the wee hours of the morning to mug during the exam period. No, they don't qualify as eyebags anymore. Eyesacks more like it. Eyeparachute even. I needa pay back my sleep debt. Agh!
"Life is a bitch and then you die"
I slept at two yesterday [actually, it;s today] and woke up at 6.30. Which means I slept for only four and a half hours. Now, this may sound normal to you, but for those who know me, it's not. I'm a mess if I don't get my at-least-seven-hours of sleep. Which is why I have eyebags now due to waking up in the wee hours of the morning to mug during the exam period. No, they don't qualify as eyebags anymore. Eyesacks more like it. Eyeparachute even. I needa pay back my sleep debt. Agh!
"Life is a bitch and then you die"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home