Monday, October 11, 2004

Hmm.. had a pigging out day [again!] today. After the paper, me and Fana and Thaharah(!) went to NYP to eat. I had a bowl of noodles and honeydew sago. Then Thaharah went back to school to do some CIP while we went off to town after much life-changing decisions.

Let me list down some of the things we bought there, primarily food, like duh:
1. Some drink from 7-Eleven
2. Snickers
3. Sushis
4. Chicken roll
5. LemonTea drink
All that after eating a full meal complete with dessert. And to top it all off, Fana even bought an ice cream from McDonald's. I was so sick of eating milk-based stuff, I had to pass that offer.

Gosh. Fana even said she enjoyed going out with me cos she can pig out! Haha. We are the pigging buddies. What was weird was that by the time we were on the train home, I wasn't even full. Wah liao. I have no idea what kinda stomach I possess.

Oh, you have no idea how lost you can be in Orchard, especially if you are two mildly-retarded people whose idea of jalan-jalaning must be complete with a drink in hand and mouths full. It's not that I don't go out much; I do, but my mouth is always yakking or busy concentrating on stuffing food down my rather large oesophagus that I don't really look around me, much less memorise or notice the streets where I'm walking. All I know is, my friends will lead the way and I will stop yakking once I reach there. Now you know why my friends can get a headache.

So when two very loud-mouthed people meet, not to mention, highly inefficient in directions, you get two budak sesat stuck in the middle of nowhere, which was what happened to me and Fana. We went into Centrepoint and managed to come out of an office building. Now, how's that for a feat?

Oh, and you have no idea what kind of distraction food provides for us. Our intention was to reach the Orchard Library, but our paths there were deviated, all due to our cravings for food. We went through tons of food junctions. Haha.

So conclusion? Hmm.. I dunno. Just decided to write that down for fun actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home