Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm very pissed. I've been getting a lot of weird and irritating taggies these days. If I ever find out who the freak is 'merepek' or 'nobody', I'd personally give him/her a piece of my mind. It'd better not be you, Mamil. I really hope it's not you.

I mean, this is MY blog. What I choose to write here is my own business. Hello, you can even read it up there: my insanity, my business. And who are you to comment on what type of Muslim I am? Makes my blood boil. If you are indeed so pious and religious, you shouldn't be going around harassing and criticizing people based on what they write. I can understand your jealousy mr nobody, that I have a life, unlike YOU who is so insignificant you have to go by the pseudonym nobody. Memang pun sajak dengan nickname.

Well never mind. Let's not be bothered by all this childish, cowardy act of name-calling without revealing who you are, shall we? Kiter ada life sendiri kan kengkawan? Biarlah orang-orang takder keje ni, yang memandai-mandai suruh orang belajar padahal diri sendiri pegi blog-hopping cari pasal dengan diri sendiri. Yesh, this is directed to you, nobody.

Chem SPA went great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home