Accck!! I need emergency help!! This is a
MAJOR
FASHION
DISASTER.
Period. Disastrous. I'm shivering right now.
Before I even BEGIN to tell you the story, let me begin by telling you that being bored at home is a good thing, cos it helps makes your mind become creative, but NOT this kind of creative. Let me tell you another thing about my hair. I hate my hair. It has a life of its own. Period. And I can never stick with one hairstyle long enough, which somehow makes me end up with the same hairstyle year after year, cos I can never resist cutting it. Hence, I more or less have the same shoulder-length hair. Ironic isn't it?
But this afternoon, having read a fair share of beauty magazines in Orchard Library, I decided to do something radical to my hair, like dye it pink.
Hahh!
I didn't dye it pink you fools. Caught ya on that one.
I cut my fringe - all by myself. Yup, with my shaky fingers and all that. I look soooo retarded now. Whaaaa!.... I wanna cry.
MAJOR
FASHION
DISASTER.
Period. Disastrous. I'm shivering right now.
Before I even BEGIN to tell you the story, let me begin by telling you that being bored at home is a good thing, cos it helps makes your mind become creative, but NOT this kind of creative. Let me tell you another thing about my hair. I hate my hair. It has a life of its own. Period. And I can never stick with one hairstyle long enough, which somehow makes me end up with the same hairstyle year after year, cos I can never resist cutting it. Hence, I more or less have the same shoulder-length hair. Ironic isn't it?
But this afternoon, having read a fair share of beauty magazines in Orchard Library, I decided to do something radical to my hair, like dye it pink.
Hahh!
I didn't dye it pink you fools. Caught ya on that one.
I cut my fringe - all by myself. Yup, with my shaky fingers and all that. I look soooo retarded now. Whaaaa!.... I wanna cry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home