Okay, this is bloody boring. I have to rot on my arse in school waiting for the other belos to finish up with their Malay lessons. Hrmph.... this is SO not fun. I'll get fidgety and all within the next hour and I'll start to want to binge.
Oh, today was mighty interesting. We had this personality test thingy. I already know what kind of a person I am, so what I discovered wasn't so much of a discovery lah. It was more of a confirmation. Haha, I'm a grape/otter. Well, to sum it all up, I'm basically the epitome of fun lah. Haha. KNEW that a looong time ago. I mean, what kind of a party would exist without the supreme Queen Nefertiti? A bleak one, like duh! [Okay, this is my narcissistic self talking, so feel free to puke]
Apparently, I don't know how to shut up [like we ALL don't know that], I exaggerate a lot [ditto], I'm forgetful, I make friends easily, and some other stuff which I forgot [see? I AM a true-blue otter; forgetful].
Okay, I know that my blog is not exactly the nicest blog to read in a million years cos it's full of narcissistic gushes. But it's okay, I'm not out to get popular or anything [somebody kill me please].
Oh, they kept laughing at me today cos of my fringe. After a life-changing time in front of he mirror in the morning, I finally decided that I should tie my hair and leave my fringe hanging. Okay lah, it's just that I look like your typical minah. Even Nerdia laughed at me [Watch out Nerdy!]
Hmm...yesterday was nice, although it would've been nicer if it was just the girls. Not saying that Tauhid and Nizar were boring; nay, nay, it's just that they are too expert already.
Acc-ck. What telah happen to my England? Ahahahahaha.
Oh, today was mighty interesting. We had this personality test thingy. I already know what kind of a person I am, so what I discovered wasn't so much of a discovery lah. It was more of a confirmation. Haha, I'm a grape/otter. Well, to sum it all up, I'm basically the epitome of fun lah. Haha. KNEW that a looong time ago. I mean, what kind of a party would exist without the supreme Queen Nefertiti? A bleak one, like duh! [Okay, this is my narcissistic self talking, so feel free to puke]
Apparently, I don't know how to shut up [like we ALL don't know that], I exaggerate a lot [ditto], I'm forgetful, I make friends easily, and some other stuff which I forgot [see? I AM a true-blue otter; forgetful].
Okay, I know that my blog is not exactly the nicest blog to read in a million years cos it's full of narcissistic gushes. But it's okay, I'm not out to get popular or anything [somebody kill me please].
Oh, they kept laughing at me today cos of my fringe. After a life-changing time in front of he mirror in the morning, I finally decided that I should tie my hair and leave my fringe hanging. Okay lah, it's just that I look like your typical minah. Even Nerdia laughed at me [Watch out Nerdy!]
Hmm...yesterday was nice, although it would've been nicer if it was just the girls. Not saying that Tauhid and Nizar were boring; nay, nay, it's just that they are too expert already.
Acc-ck. What telah happen to my England? Ahahahahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home