Sunday, October 10, 2004

Oh my goodness. I have such a splitting headache today, so bad that I had appetite to eat only two meals. Hehh. This is good practice for Ramadhan.

I think I'm too addicted to LOTR. Ever since the darling sister bought the LOTR Package with all the three instalments, I've been drawn to the TV during my free time. I watched the The Return of the King again today. Gosh, how I love that movie. Peter Jackson is a genius! Not only did he create the greatest movies of all time, he had the eye to cast Orlando Bloom in his first-ever casting role, hence introducing him to a world full of dumbstruck girls which includes me.

Oh, haha. The sister was being funny today. She asked, "Eh, who wrote the LOTR books ah? So good man..."

Naturally, I looked at her like she was the biggest cuckoo alive. I thought EVERYONE knew who wrote the LOTR books. It's like asking who's the president of America [who is still, by the way, George Wallace Bush, before he's going to be taken over by that Cash'n'Kerry guy].

"J.R.R Tolkien... duh...." was my obvious reply, coupled with a good round of eye-rolling.

"Oh really?! I thought she only wrote the Harry Potter books".

Hahahahahaha. You see, this is the reason why I don't feel so dumb with her around. [She thought J.R.R Tolkien is J.K Rowling, you slow coaches, if you aren't laughing by now.]

Then she tried to recall the storyline of the The Return of The King. She was trying to tell me how that Gollum/Smeagles creature tried to convince Frodo that Sam was bad. So she went,

"Oh, I remember the story. At this part right, the 'arrrr...'[with the sister making a snarling sound here, imitating Gollum] creature will try to make Sam bad-looking." A pause from me, before her words sank in. *Loud guffaws once more*. Gollum made Sam bad-looking. How's that? Did he perform facial surgery on him?

Sigh. I know she's going to read this. Hahh. Doesn't matter. Now people will know where I got my bimbo persona from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home